4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can not for the life of me figure out why this glitch is happening with Grandma, I'm at the point of saying fuck it and just making it so you can talk to her as much as you fucking want, cause this shit is impossible to fucking fixed I tried every fucking thing, starting a new file didn't work, creating variables set only for grandma's house didn't work, setting them under home didn't work, under residential area didn't work, under school didn't work, NOTHING FUCKING WORKS! SO FUCK IT! You guys can just get all her fucking scenes in the same goddamn day I don't fucking care anymore

Reactions: azzzy

amoebala

Aug 16, 2017
I can not for the life of me figure out why this glitch is happening with Grandma, I'm at the point of saying fuck it and just making it so you can talk to her as much as you fucking want, cause this shit is impossible to fucking fixed I tried every fucking thing, starting a new file didn't work, creating variables set only for grandma's house didn't work, setting them under home didn't work, under residential area didn't work, under school didn't work, NOTHING FUCKING WORKS! SO FUCK IT! You guys can just get all her fucking scenes in the same goddamn day I don't fucking care anymore
Can you limit it to one talk per time of day?

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Nowa

Jun 2, 2017
What is really what you are trying to do? I think I can give you ideas to solve it

U

User_305918

Hey new to here and been a fan of the game series Urban Demons when Nergal was making it. Sadden that it was abandoned but when I found this forum of there being a fan made additions I gotta say I am psyched to see where this will go. Will there be a initial release date to when the next patch comes out?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey new to here and been a fan of the game series Urban Demons when Nergal was making it. Sadden that it was abandoned but when I found this forum of there being a fan made additions I gotta say I am psyched to see where this will go. Will there be a initial release date to when the next patch comes out?
The patches and mods kinda just come out, like me and the other modders will post our stuff here and then the guys running the patches add it in to github and the MEGA put it up there whenever they feel like it really

And before anyone asks, yes Chilly is back to being chill, if this keeps up expect my mod to be done and released sometime next week

U

User_305918

Alright then. Can't wait then. Also was there any idea pitching to bringing Neala's stepmom into this at any point in the near future? I feel like we should see more of Neala's life and her relationship with her 'family.'

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright then. Can't wait then. Also was there any idea pitching to bringing Neala's stepmom into this at any point in the near future? I feel like we should see more of Neala's life and her relationship with her 'family.'
Other than a few suggestions on what she would look like not much as been done for her

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tip from Chilly: If you are following the Mrs Jennings flow chart perfectly you will end up with all her scenes completed except for her ten point scene and threesome scene. Don't go to the Test Room or use the max corruption power on her at this point to unlock her ten heart scene by raising her corruption to 100%. Instead go to school, talk to Fred, get the lines assignment, and don't do it. You'll get detention the next day, and at this point you'll have enough points with Mrs J and Mom to get the threesome scene. After the scene happens the game makes it so you still have a homework assignment to do. Never do it and the threesome scene will play every school day.

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
Tip from Chilly: If you are following the Mrs Jennings flow chart perfectly you will end up with all her scenes completed except for her ten point scene and threesome scene. Don't go to the Test Room or use the max corruption power on her at this point to unlock her ten heart scene by raising her corruption to 100%. Instead go to school, talk to Fred, get the lines assignment, and don't do it. You'll get detention the next day, and at this point you'll have enough points with Mrs J and Mom to get the threesome scene. After the scene happens the game makes it so you still have a homework assignment to do. Never do it and the threesome scene will play every school day.
I didn't even know the threesome scene was implemented.
Guess I'll have to take a look at it.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
The patches and mods kinda just come out, like me and the other modders will post our stuff here and then the guys running the patches add it in to github and the MEGA put it up there whenever they feel like it really

And before anyone asks, yes Chilly is back to being chill, if this keeps up expect my mod to be done and released sometime next week
Also it's good to hear that you re not being as stressed anymore.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also it's good to hear that you re not being as stressed anymore.
Right now the only thing I'm having trouble with i the text messages but really if you guys just avoiding seeing the messages when you get them you can still view scenes normally so it's nothing to stressful for me

EDIT: So what I'm basically saying is that unlike the Grandma situation this problem isn't gonna hinder the progress of the mod

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The current glitch I'm trying to fix makes it so you can't see the text messages you receive. You can still send them and receive them, you just can't see them once they are received. The events that occur via the texts still happen though, example being you text Sydney to come to bathroom she still comes, text someone to babysit they still come, as long as you don't try to view the text messages they send to you then you are fine. So I can continue coding in story despite this glitch, but I still want to find a way to solve it before I release the finished mod, cause I know people will just download the mod without reading anything then go "what the fuck I can't read texts shit's broken" or whatever. So to avoid this I am asking for help here. Can someone, anyone, with Ace open up the game, go under Tools, and click Script Editor. In the new window that pops up scroll down the left box till you find "Nergal's Text Message Handler" and then screenshot everything you see that pops up on the right box, and I mean EVERYTHING. Scroll down the right box and make sure you screenshot everything you see there. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! Then send the screenshots to me on here. I think the only way for me to fix this issue is to look through an unaltered version of this database and see what exactly changed when I edited it, cause I think this is a situation where when you change one thing, another thing ends up changing without you realizing it. If you guys want the mod to be released faster I suggest you help me out here. Please and thank you.

Reactions: blacksage
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes