4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So I got an idea in my head while I was "working" for an alternate scene for the mrs. j 10 heart school sex ed whatever it is. How do you think it came out? I was a little worried about Peter's ass honestly because mom's leg in the threesome blocks it off so I had to improvise and while I took some drawing classes with nude models in college there was mostly females doing it so I don't have much experience on the male ass. The other thing was Jenning's tits size...I'm kinda like anime where I make the boobs larger than they really should be so I'm wondering if maybe they are too big. View attachment 44075
This looks great, BelmontKing. Might need some slight adjustments on how thick the outlines are but overall it looks great.
Also, you're a genius. You created a new pose to create more scenes for other characters.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Just for grandma haters, when people say that old ladies can't be sexy show them a picture of Mika Kano, she's 50

I'll be continuing mods tomorrow had a good break day
But she's asian. They dont age till they are 70 then they turn to this overnight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More scientific material:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is so true, asians can forgo aging for a very long time and then bam one day they are a foot shorter and wrinklier than a sharpei dog

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
How do i trigger the teacher and principle arguing event she never leaves inside to get yelled at

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do i trigger the teacher and principle arguing event she never leaves inside to get yelled at
Talk to Fred in class the next morning, then Ms Jennings will be gone during recess, go inside and then to the right and the event will start, remember this cause this is how Ms Taylor will start when the mod is done

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@rokmazterkil you need to go to this url because the file is too big to upload. Once again I appreciate it for making these transparent for me. if you are wondering why the cum scene is a copy paste job that's because it's like that in the real scene only changing at the 117th pic but I really want you to start making them transparent and I will give you the rest of it hopefully tomorrow. Ok with that done a note to everyone else DO NOT DOWNLOAD! It is incomplete right now. I have finished the regular scene for the mom amos double blowjob and this gif is the complete version only quicker. There is a miss color on a couple of the amos blowing frames but I will fix it for the complete upload. Enjoy! output_DYmZMt.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@rokmazterkil you need to go to this url because the file is too big to upload. Once again I appreciate it for making these transparent for me. if you are wondering why the cum scene is a copy paste job that's because it's like that in the real scene only changing at the 117th pic but I really want you to start making them transparent and I will give you the rest of it hopefully tomorrow. Ok with that done a note to everyone else DO NOT DOWNLOAD! It is incomplete right now. I have finished the regular scene for the mom amos double blowjob and this gif is the complete version only quicker. There is a miss color on a couple of the amos blowing frames but I will fix it for the complete upload. Enjoy! View attachment 44244
That looks great! Now make it Mom and Grandma! JK JK okay a bit serious

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
@rokmazterkil you need to go to this url because the file is too big to upload. Once again I appreciate it for making these transparent for me. if you are wondering why the cum scene is a copy paste job that's because it's like that in the real scene only changing at the 117th pic but I really want you to start making them transparent and I will give you the rest of it hopefully tomorrow. Ok with that done a note to everyone else DO NOT DOWNLOAD! It is incomplete right now. I have finished the regular scene for the mom amos double blowjob and this gif is the complete version only quicker. There is a miss color on a couple of the amos blowing frames but I will fix it for the complete upload. Enjoy! View attachment 44244
ok, but please send it to me in message because I'm going to start editing everything from Wednesday (because I have to submit homework on Tuesday)

Grave Coldies

Jun 17, 2017
Just wondering... is there any patch for the MC grand mother yet ? I don't see any download link for here in the posts so far lol probably missed it ?

Nov 27, 2017
Okay, so, I was attempting to log on during my vacation, via my laptop. Forgot my password, no big deal, just hit reset password. "We'll send you an email!"
No emails. None. can't access the forum, can't figure out what's wrong.
Wait until I get home, password saved on here! Except... i already submitted reset password. So that doesn't work.
Long story short, I made a NEW email, and registered a NEW account on here... kind of frustrating, but here we are.
Going to take a few days getting back to using the tablet, and then see if I can't start generating some new assets.
I can either keep working on my Amos-back-Throat scene, or work on something/someone else.
Thots? (Pun intended)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just wondering... is there any patch for the MC grand mother yet ? I don't see any download link for here in the posts so far lol probably missed it ?
THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK BECAUSE IT IS NOT DONE! All of Ms Taylor and Grandma's stuff will be posted once they are done! Sorry I'm angry cause the coding for all this stuff along with all the questions are really pissing me off.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes