4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You could try a couple of lines on either sides of her mouth. Ones that go vertically. Either that or lines from the corner of her mouth downwards to the chin (both essentially to indicate loss of skin elasticity due to age).
Also, do we know if the eye color is the same?

EDIT: I mean, I'd be open to give her a little bit more of a tummy/upper pubic area (maybe just indicated by a single, gently curved line), but I know many people here are sensitive to imperfections, and it's preferable to keep everyone onboard as much as possible.

Great work as usual, Chilly.
Well I finished it up for now (can't post the gif for some reason so just have the last frame). And yeah the eye color is the same, all the ladies in the family got blue eyes, I think duder1's young granny bust gave her blonde hair, so they all have that too. I think I might go with adding more lines on her face, I'm not sure about the tummy and how I can get that flowing with the animation, I honestly got lucky with the eye wrinkles flowing well here.

Anyways I got to go to sleep it's near 2AM here and I'm being forced to attend a family party tomorrow cause of the holiday.

Reactions: blacksage

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving everyone who celebrates this day! To show my appreciation to all the people who helped and or supported me on my little project this is for you.
So this should have a variety of things:
1. My masterpiece...A Lone Chair!!!!...ok so it's just a prop for those who want to have a little more variety with this scene.
2. Sydney at dinner which has two variations worried and turned on as well as a concept shot to prove that its fine the way it is.
3. mom-kitchen-ride-corrupt which will show you why I don't write dialogues but I tried my best.
4. Three folders with mom doing the mrs. J ride scene.
I also forgot to add a sound effect to rar file but you will need to download it or edit the dialogue and remove it if you don't want it. As usual this is an only in Hall of Memories scene so far but still enjoy and thank you!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well I finished it up for now (can't post the gif for some reason so just have the last frame). And yeah the eye color is the same, all the ladies in the family got blue eyes, I think duder1's young granny bust gave her blonde hair, so they all have that too. I think I might go with adding more lines on her face, I'm not sure about the tummy and how I can get that flowing with the animation, I honestly got lucky with the eye wrinkles flowing well here.

Anyways I got to go to sleep it's near 2AM here and I'm being forced to attend a family party tomorrow cause of the holiday.
She looks good to me. No point is messing around with it more.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving everyone who celebrates this day! To show my appreciation to all the people who helped and or supported me on my little project this is for you.
1. My masterpiece...A Lone Chair!!!!...ok so it's just a prop for those who want to have a little more variety with this scene.
2. Sydney at dinner which has two variations worried and turned on as well as a concept shot to prove that its fine the way it is.
3. mom-kitchen-ride-corrupt which will show you why I don't write dialogues but I tried my best.
I also forgot to add a sound effect to rar file but you will need to download it or edit the dialogue and remove it if you don't want it. As usual this is an only in Hall of Memories scene so far but still enjoy and thank you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Though I may have something bad to say to you
This is great and all but sorry to bother you, but how do I install this?

Reactions: QhazeLupe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving, and good work

(Chilly is now gonna be a lazy fucker and use this as the base for Ms Taylor's Ride mod)

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
WOW WTF happened here ... i was away from this thread because i thought it was abondend and now the community is doing the work ... thats cool. can someone update me how to put all community suff into the game ?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
At the moment, there's a bit of a disconnect between the content that's being added to this thread and the community patch. Additionally, the art resources are a bit all over the place, I'm not sure where everything is myself. Sorry about that, guys.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think to remove the monotony of the place, we can remove the background and put a new one
1.- In the afternoon we can ask you to follow us to our room.
2.-One weekend we can visit Mr.j and while she and her husband are washing the dishes we can do it
Hey if you can give me all the frames for that scene without the background then I will gladly make mods of it based of your ideas, heck if you want I'll give you all the frames for the grandma version I did so I can make it one of her babysitting scenes instead of it being in the shower, just message me it

Speaking of showers I'm about to take one so if my next reply is slow you know why

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
Hey if you can give me all the frames for that scene without the background then I will gladly make mods of it based of your ideas, heck if you want I'll give you all the frames for the grandma version I did so I can make it one of her babysitting scenes instead of it being in the shower, just message me it

Speaking of showers I'm about to take one so if my next reply is slow you know why
mmmm ok

Reactions: ChillyScholar

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
More wrinkly face,bit saggy and veiny tits and most important thing is of course is bushy crotch.
hold up there buddy... you just making it worse for me to imagine how it would end up

my suggestion is change hair... ya know... tied up bun with two curl at front side... then glasses with string... a tad bit young cause she been keeping fit and nice

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
More wrinkly face,bit saggy and veiny tits and most important thing is of course is bushy crotch.
hold up there buddy... you just making it worse for me to imagine how it would end up

my suggestion is change hair... ya know... tied up bun with two curl at front side... then glasses with string... a tad bit young cause she been keeping fit and nice
This is a hentai game guys, she's meant to look like a sexy exaggeration not like a real ugly 100 year old ugly lady. I already said I might add more wrinkles to her face. And since she's in the shower her hair should be down, however if rokmazterkill does get get back to me with the background-less frames I will change her hair and add glasses to make her look more different than mom (and possibly drop it being in the shower all together and make it a normal home scene)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This scene is starting to piss me off, I think I might need to take another short break from modding, I mean in just a few days I did nearly 10 scenes already and did a bunch of coding, most of Ms Taylor is done anyways

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes