4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017
I am asking as I don't see what you all will do in the future.
Will this be done by you at all by some point?:
1) Neala's mother
2) Story ending demon
3) Other threesome
4) Side girls : class mates, supermarket girls, hospital nurses, succubus in underworld and other teachers.
I did have some other ideas as a Girl Bully at school, Police, sister sneaking into OC room and developing the mother story to have a job the OC can visit in order to let new girls in(can be a cross into Neala's mother story line).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Taking a quick "break" on the main mod so I can make my older scenes appear outside of the Test Room during normal gameplay. Got it working for my Sydney Ride mod and my really old Mrs Jennings 10 heart mod. Gonna see if I can implement my Mom Ride mod as well, and yes of course I will add these to the main mod's rar file once everything is done (which won't be hard to forget cause they are all on the same map files as the main mod)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a question. The Fan Patch that is in the OP, what is in it currently? Well actually another question. Do saves carry over to the Patch?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How do we download the art resources again? I saw that some of them are included in the Community Patch download file, but not all of them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yo, adjusted / updated the Mrs Taylor Busts slightly, up to you if you want to replace the files. @ChillyScholar :

Also making some changes to a Neala scene.
Heres a preview:
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ALIVE! (lowkey wants to know if you worked on the scene I asked you to do)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How do we download the art resources again? I saw that some of them are included in the Community Patch download file, but not all of them.
if you download smurfyblue patch... it has all code and art but not updated... if you get it from github, there only code... the art you have to download it from thread here laying around everywhere

suggestion : once all modding settled down... someone nudge smurfy and ask him to update his patch

reason why : people managing github are scared to upload art to there or own mega link due to shota content(not all admin are as linear as we have here)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This is what bugs me, a lot of the scenes already have the backgrounds. That is probably going to be my next big thing to do is take scenes like this and erase the background.
That would be a great help actually, especially for all these BJ scenes and the Mom/Ms J threesome

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Quick update on my scene:
The template is going to have a bland flat hair style, the idea is that anyone working with it can draw a hairstyle then select it and copy paste to every other layer with very minor edits.
This BSF.png is what a finished scene looks like and I need some feedback, increase the breast size and/or size of the penis?
This BSP.png is what the unedited scenes look(ed) like after I stitched them together and made some changes to Peter only, so some touching up the lines was required, bad thing I am not a quick drawer and I take some time making sure it looks good. The good thing only 4 more scenes of this to go through then all I need to do is fix the hair, nipples, and then make a cum scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Quick update on my scene:
The template is going to have a bland flat hair style, the idea is that anyone working with it can draw a hairstyle then select it and copy paste to every other layer with very minor edits.
This View attachment 42984 is what a finished scene looks like and I need some feedback, increase the breast size and/or size of the penis?
This View attachment 42985 is what the unedited scenes look(ed) like after I stitched them together and made some changes to Peter only, so some touching up the lines was required, bad thing I am not a quick drawer and I take some time making sure it looks good. The good thing only 4 more scenes of this to go through then all I need to do is fix the hair, nipples, and then make a cum scene.
Those nipples need to be bigger, other than that it looks fine with me

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes