4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Grandma Susie is my pride and joy, I hope you all can love her as much as I do. :')

Also I decided on these scenes for Grandma, unlocked in this order:
Handjob (Dizzy), probably will be the last scene I complete as it is the largest scene next to the one I'm currently doing
Blowjob (Kimberly), currently working on
Doggy (Neala), will be working on that next, will base it of the incomplete Sydney version that was floating around the thread
Shower (probably Mom's), this will either be a babysitting scene or a morning scene, most likely the former
Anal (Lisa), completed, will be a babysitting scene

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
I have been seeing some images of glassfish and here I have some ideas
1.-That you can sleep with them (without sex being mandatory)
2.- "Mom's exchange" could be done with Sarah and Lisa with their children
3.- Have sex with sydney in her room
4.- You can dress up as Santa Claus and ask everyone for a kiss for the holidays (and maybe a little extra (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °))
5.- play with dizzy's ass while she is working
6.- masturbate while she is reading (may be with someone who is alone in his room)
7.- new pose for babysitting

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
4.- You can dress up as Santa Claus and ask everyone for a kiss for the holidays (and maybe a little extra (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °))
6.- masturbate while she is reading (may be with someone who is alone in his room)
We could use Idea 1 and 4 as still image scenes like Kimerly's kiss scene, but for the rest of it we can't do anything really since they aren't things that GlassFish had already animated. I don't think there is anyone here that just knows how to animate things from scratch.

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
We could use Idea 1 and 4 as still image scenes like Kimerly's kiss scene, but for the rest of it we can't do anything really since they aren't things that GlassFish had already animated. I don't think there is anyone here that just knows how to animate things from scratch.
Well, if that's the case, I guess we could use these

Reactions: Crawdaddy and azzzy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well, if that's the case, I guess we could use these
BubbleMunch is actually using the ball sucking gif for something he/she is working on, and I actually was intending to use the "Random-Woman-1-Animation" gif for Ms Taylor as her babysitting scene but it's just not "clean" enough to use. That same issue goes for several other of these gifs, that or the proportions of the male just don't fit in with Peter and we'd have to edit that as well. Spectra is just too detailed to use as well, I know that is a weird thing to say, and personally I'd loved to use her for Ms Taylor but I can't. If someone can clean up the lines and for "Random-Woman-1-Animation" I'd use it for Ms Taylor as I had planned, and if someone can clean up and re-size "53394_tumblr_oehrgnzIOd1ujp3rko1_500" then I'd use that for grandma. But for "53396_tumblr_oyzdvu19To1ujp3rko1_400", I think I can re-size and edit that one myself. Here are the frames for Random-Woman-1-Animation that I already had re-sized, the lines just need to be cleaned up, also I suggest to anyone editing this to flip her mouth so she's smiling.

Reactions: azzzy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well I mean, I guess at least there won't be any teeth to get in the way.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Personally, I think if you don't animate these they could possibly be edited and used as stills for possible endings. Maybe getting someone to 10 hearts before reaching the story ending (assuming that doesn't end up dependent on getting someone to 10) unlocks an epilogue scene for that character?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well I mean, I guess at least there won't be any teeth to get in the way.
There is a whole sub culture of people doing this, gummers or gumming if memory serves. Kind of freaky IMO.

Overall Grandma is coming along nice.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, I figure releasing the gifs and the progress pics were the best things to do while you guys are waiting for the mods to be fully completed

Reactions: jaredforks

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm... I might take a look at editing that Harley one. Although these are just images and not animations we can still edit them to play out like how scenes do.

Also, trying to further improve my Fred design and a design for Sydney's school uniform I made a while ago.
Fred-1.png Sydney-uniform-1.png

I also had a realization that I could convert the animation I am working on to a BJ animation, after I'm done with the original animations contents of course.

D

Deleted member 1742

Why won't the scenes in the fanmade patch appear ingame?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also, trying to further improve my Fred design and a design for Sydney's school uniform I made a while ago.
View attachment 42388 View attachment 42389

I also had a realization that I could convert the animation I am working on to a BJ animation, after I'm done with the original animations contents of course.
I'm honestly eagerly waiting for you to finish the ball sucking animation, I kinda want to use it for Ms Taylor, or maybe Grandma, I'll just wait for the BJ version if you ever decide to do it.

How do we even get access to the high school to see her in the uniform though? I think Nergal locked it when he decided we couldn't play as Neala (looking through the map on Ace shows that most of the dialogue seems to be directed at her). On a related note, as I looked through the high school map I noticed the sprites for Lisa and Sarah, seems that they may be teachers there.

Anyways doggy for Grandma is done, here the gif for the people waiting.

Why won't the scenes in the fanmade patch appear ingame?
You'll have to find and download the image folders for the scenes yourself unfortunately :/ I'm not sure if you can find them in the MEGA link

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes