4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Exploiting the fact Glassfish' simplistic art-style is easy to edit, I've used my primitive editing skills in Paint.NET to make a single frame for an anal scene with Mrs. Amos, using Lisa's anal scene body and Mrs. Amos' head from her kitchen fuck scene.
Does anything seem off about her anatomy? Like, is the body-to-head ratio fine and does her neck seem to be in proper place?
mrs-amos_anal (1).png
And no, I'm not promising anything with this, I was just dicking about. This took me roughly half an hour and it's one of the MANY frames to edit, and EVEN MORE for the cumshot frames from what I've seen.

Last edited:

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Exploiting the fact Glassfish' simplistic art-style is easy to edit, I've used my primitive editing skills in Paint.NET to make a single frame for an anal scene with Mrs. Amos, using Lisa's anal scene body and Mrs. Amos' head from her kitchen fuck scene.
Does anything seem off about her anatomy? Like, is the body-to-head ratio fine and does her neck seem to be in proper place?
View attachment 41621
And no, I'm not promising anything with this, I was just dicking about. This took me roughly half an hour and it's one of the MANY scenes to edit, and EVEN MORE for the cumshot frames from what I've seen.
Extremely well done edit. Anatomy looks right for the extreme proportions the artist is known for.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Extremely well done edit. Anatomy looks right for the extreme proportions the artist is known for.
Obviously I wouldn't dare interfere with Nergal-requested and Glassfish-drawn titmonster design.
But yeah, I can't see myself meticulously editing all the images for a full scene...
Unless somebody can maybe recommend me some easy to learn graphics-editing software that I can p̶i̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ download that would allow me to re-color without Paint.NET's graphical artifacts around the contours. I'm as amateur as amateur gets at this stuff.

Also, darker anus and shaved pussy - yes or no?
ms-amos_anal (1) alt.png

Last edited:
Reactions: azzzy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly just had to re-do a bunch of stuff cause the map file I made for grandma's house had the same name as the map file for the upstairs to Ms Amos house added into the Github, this is why you keep back ups and stuff kids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But don't worry I fixed everything. Also I'm gonna make Ms Taylor's ride scene another edit of Kaylee's, but for legitimate reasons! We need more people to make scenes other than me guys, please artists I call for your help.

Anyways does anyone have some good shota X grandma hentai I can bet my meat to in between my modding?

(Chilly secretly wants to know if he has the go-ahead for adding dick sucking unicorns....)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished up the cum portion of Grandma's anal scene, thinking of working on a BJ scene for her based on Kimberly's next.

Other than these two scenes I'm unsure what scenes I should do for her, I know someone suggested a shower scene for her, I'd like that but what else? Taking almost any suggestions here.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I absolutely do not mean to be rude, but... well... that hair... the difference in quality is pretty notice-able IMO.
And I'm a pot calling the kettle black here, I'm no artist myself at all, which is why I opt for the copy-and-paste method and just stick to recolors.
Are you sure you can't sneak in some hair Glassfish has drawn already and just re-paint it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I absolutely do not mean to be rude, but... well... that hair... the difference in quality is pretty notice-able IMO.
And I'm a pot calling the kettle black here, I'm no artist myself at all, which is why I opt for the copy-and-paste method and just stick to recolors.
Are you sure you can't sneak in some hair Glassfish has drawn already and just re-paint it?
Nope, seen pretty much all of her comics and no one else has this kind of hairstyle, I think it looks good though

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes