4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 1742

I'm honestly eagerly waiting for you to finish the ball sucking animation, I kinda want to use it for Ms Taylor, or maybe Grandma, I'll just wait for the BJ version if you ever decide to do it.

How do we even get access to the high school to see her in the uniform though? I think Nergal locked it when he decided we couldn't play as Neala (looking through the map on Ace shows that most of the dialogue seems to be directed at her). On a related note, as I looked through the high school map I noticed the sprites for Lisa and Sarah, seems that they may be teachers there.

Anyways doggy for Grandma is done, here the gif for the people waiting.

You'll have to find and download the image folders for the scenes yourself unfortunately :/ I'm not sure if you can find them in the MEGA link
I got a bunch of new image folder with the patch but i can't find them ingame. :/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I got a bunch of new image folder with the patch but i can't find them ingame. :/
Did you make sure all the files are in the correct place? The image folders in the scenes folder, the CSV files in the correct dialogue folders, etc etc?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone sorry for just disappearing but, and you may believe this or not, my computer fried sadly so I lost pretty much most of the mom portion of the duo bj with ms amos. I wanted to post something for thanksgiving and since the duo one is soooooo long I won't be able to get it done by thursday. As such I have been busting my ass off for adding to that as well as trying to get this one done. I am making the ride one priority for thanksgiving but if I get the duo bj done then it will be added then as well. I post this for:
1. An explanation of where I have been for those wondering.
2. Your opinion of it.
These are the first frames of the ride and the orgasm portions. I did all the frames for the regular one to realize I was doing the hair for the orgasm one. Oops so if it looks a bit weird then that may be the reason. mom-kitchen-ride (1).png mom-kitchen-ride-org (1).png Also here is a lone chair because it may be useful in the future of these scenes. ALoneChairProp.png I am thinking of the scene going like the dinner ride(the one using the Kaylee ride) where it only happens when Sydney leaves but then I will have it where she doesn't care any more and will do it in front of Sydney, with Sydney reacting to it. When I get to Sydney I will pretty much do the same thing with her and mom(I.e when you have someone babysit but you don't call anyone while Sydney is still home).

Reactions: jaredforks

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar - Hey dude, when u finish all this stuff will u put them in the game together and give us zipped game with all that stuff to download and play?
Yup, once everything is done all the necessary files will be added to a .rar file that I'll post here so you guys can just download it and add it into the game. It will also include the two mods I did that aren't on Github yet. Also speaking on the .rar file, it's gonna include an easter egg. (If you guys were paying attention to my posts about Grandma's doggy scene, you might figure out what it is.)

That Park Background! Yes! Thank you! I'm gonna edit the Fae Queen CSV file so it uses that, I'm tired of seeing the void of nothingness for her scene.

Also @belmontking12 sorry to hear about your computer, if it helps you can use the hair I used for my dinner ride mod of Mom for your ride mod. I'm trying to mess with Ace so that my mod will properly appear in the game outside of the Test Room, if I figure it out I'll make sure to do the same for yours once it's done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's the Fae Queen update. Put the CSV file in Data\Dialogues\Other and the image in Graphics\Scenes\Backgrounds,

Reactions: azzzy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Now time for an update on the coding side of things. Oooohh!
Here is what I have done to the test room, adding in Ms Taylor and Grandma. Both of their clothed sprites have the option for you to add purity/corruption by 5, 10, 20, and 100 points. (Did this early so it's easier for me to test story). They have all of their intended scenes listed out when speaking to their nude sprites, through only Ms Taylor's purity scenes are currently view-able aside from her ride scene. I'll add the walking versions of their nude sprites with the option of directly setting the number of points they have at a later time.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@ChillyScholar I appreciate the help however in this scene opposed to the Kaylee ones are the two differing ways the hair would move as well as in the regular ride her hair would be down more. In Kaylee's its a simple up and down motion while Mrs. J is a forward momentum as well so as such mom's hair would grow and shrink in width as the scene played out. Also I haven't said it yet but nice job on the granny stuff even tho it isn't my cup of tea.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar I appreciate the help however in this scene opposed to the Kaylee ones are the two differing ways the hair would move as well as in the regular ride her hair would be down more. In Kaylee's its a simple up and down motion while Mrs. J is a forward momentum as well so as such mom's hair would grow and shrink in width as the scene played out. Also I haven't said it yet but nice job on the granny stuff even tho it isn't my cup of tea.
It's okay, just offering anything to help a fellow modder out, you keep up your good work. And thanks, as I said before I feel like Grandma is getting way more love than I expected XD

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
I'm glad this game didn't die. I hope it turns into something wonderful. I just really hope my new favorite /ss/ game doesen't get abandoned. I would be crushed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ms Taylor now appears outside of the school during the afternoon, this will eventually lead to her doggy scene and gaining her phone number, after than you can visit her during the afternoon to replay scenes.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
Ms Taylor now appears outside of the school during the afternoon, this will eventually lead to her doggy scene and gaining her phone number, after than you can visit her during the afternoon to replay scenes.
I think you came up with more content, right?
Could I post it again or put it all in 1 link please?

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
And you think you can move forward with Meridiana (Body, face and introductory history)
I think you can use as a base the face of the demon of the last comic

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think you came up with more content, right?
Could I post it again or put it all in 1 link please?
Once all the content in the mod has been completed I'll release it all in one rar file

And you think you can move forward with Meridiana (Body, face and introductory history)
I think you can use as a base the face of the demon of the last comic
I'm pretty sure the thread already decided to use this demon as the base for Meridiana, and @duder1 was the person that made the busts but he/she has been missing in action for awhile.

Reactions: VandreX

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a bit late to the party, but holy shit, great work Chilly.
I was just noticing however, wouldn't grandma's hairdo make her have a bit of a hair-divide (what's the english term again?) in the middle? At the moment it seems a bit flat.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was just noticing however, wouldn't grandma's hairdo make her have a bit of a hair-divide (what's the english term again?) in the middle? At the moment it seems a bit flat.
that's why I put that line in the center of her head, putting in a proper divide just looked weird to me for her BJ and Doggy scenes, I think I'll use the proper divide for the shower scene once I do that. Oh and thank you.
And I'm gonna stop this post now cause I'm about to do an info dump :D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Don't know if I made a gif of this yet so have it while I do this information dump.

Alright so I'm just posting this for the people that have questions, whether they ask in the thread or ask in their heads.

So here is what I have done as of now:
The image files (fucking and cum shots) and CSV files (purity versions) for Ms Taylor's BJ, Babysitting, Doggy, and TF scenes are completed.

The image files (fucking and cum shots) for Grandma's Anal, BJ, and Doggy scenes are completed.

The Test Room now includes Ms Taylor and Grandma, speaking to their clothed sprites allow you to gain purity/corruption points. Their nude sprites list their intended scenes. Only Ms Taylor's purity scenes are currently view-able. My mods for Mom and Sarah's ride scene (based on Kaylee's) can also be seen here, along with the easter egg scene that can be found during normal gameplay.

Ms Taylor can now be properly spoken to inside the school. You officially "meet" her after she talks with Ms Jennings after the event with her husband (speaking to her before this does nothing). And I have made it so you can gain purity or corruption points by complimenting her each day. She also now appears outside the school during the afternoon. As of now she just talks to you saying she's locking up the school, eventually you will unlock scenes from this.

Grandma appears on a Friday for dinner. I changed it so it's only the Friday you "meet" her. After this you unlock her house. As of know you can only visit the house and help her with the trash, gaining purity and corruption points based on what choice you make.

And this is how I work on the mods/will try to make sure I work like this on the mods from now on:
I have a Notepad file that has the basis of the story mapped out. Using this I then edit together the images for the scenes. Once the images are completed I get to work on making the CSV files, I do purity first since I'm a purity player. Once that is done, I add the scenes into the Test Room, that way I can well test them out to see if they work properly. If they do then I start coding in the story properly so that you can naturally gain access to them, all the other coding I had done before this was just to lay out the groundwork for things to come. I hope this clears everything up and hopefully no more questions will have to be asked. I would have had more work done, but for a few weeks I was in a rut, yeah sorry. But right now I'm feeling very motivated and your guys can probably see how much work I'm getting done in such a short amount of time.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
The way people divide their hair in english is a 'part'. Some part it down the middle, some on either side.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes