4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Let it be known that Ms Taylor's progress is tied to Mrs Jennings so she knows that Peter and Jennings are doing the naughty. For corruption she finds out before her first BJ scene and for purity it's before her first Ride scene. Trust me it'll all make sense when you guys play through the mod.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The purity and corruption versions of Ms Taylor's BJ and TF scenes can now be viewed during normal gameplay. I'll be working on the corruption versions of her Doggy and Babysitting CSV files right now. Since her ride scene isn't completed I'll be working on coding more of Grandma's stuff once I have the CSV files done. (Ms Taylor's ride scene will be the hardest scene to create so I'm doing that one as the very last)

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Let it be known that Ms Taylor's progress is tied to Mrs Jennings so she knows that Peter and Jennings are doing the naughty. For corruption she finds out before her first BJ scene and for purity it's before her first Ride scene. Trust me it'll all make sense when you guys play through the mod.
Thanks for your hard work!! :eazyHype:

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yo honest but random question, anyone else want a scene with that one statue that blows up? I can make it so it reappears after you meet the Fae Queen, I just need an idea for what scene it should be if you guys want it. The default choice for me is actually just do the Fae Queen scene for it.
EDIT: I WILL ONLY DO ONE SCENE FOR IT SO MAKE YOUR CHOOSES NOW!

Reactions: Nowa

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way guys I fixed the memory room for those that actually view the scenes through there (scenes properly appear when you have them, scenes that appear when you don't have them no longer do that, Fae Queen added). And I went ahead and added Ms Taylor and Grandma to it.

Still give me your votes for the statue scene please

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I thought this scene would be hard then I realized she's in the shower, her hair has to be down, add a bang and change the color and maybe I can get this down in less than hour

Reactions: azzzy and lynxx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Add in some wrinkles around the eyes to make her look a bit more different from Mom
EDIT: Any suggestions on what else to add to differentiate the two some more?

Last edited:
Reactions: azzzy and blacksage

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
You could try a couple of lines on either sides of her mouth. Ones that go vertically. Either that or lines from the corner of her mouth downwards to the chin (both essentially to indicate loss of skin elasticity due to age).
Also, do we know if the eye color is the same?

EDIT: I mean, I'd be open to give her a little bit more of a tummy/upper pubic area (maybe just indicated by a single, gently curved line), but I know many people here are sensitive to imperfections, and it's preferable to keep everyone onboard as much as possible.

Great work as usual, Chilly.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how do i play the fan made patch ?
as in? smurfyblue one is complete with img file... you can trigger the scene if play it right... or you can go into cheat room instead... while github link only contain coding (img file need to download from everywhere on this thread)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes