4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Sep 5, 2017
His patreon was getting $7k a month. I can't imagine someone having a legitimately good reason to abandon something like that. Even if he had a day job he could easily quit that job to live off the patreon. Even if a relative died, girlfriend became pregnant, girlfriend dumped him, etc. none of these (imo) are good enough reasons. Honestly, I think a family member found out what he was doing. (how do you explain making shota art/games to a family member?)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
His patreon was getting $7k a month. I can't imagine someone having a legitimately good reason to abandon something like that. Even if he had a day job he could easily quit that job to live off the patreon. Even if a relative died, girlfriend became pregnant, girlfriend dumped him, etc. none of these (imo) are good enough reasons. Honestly, I think a family member found out what he was doing. (how do you explain making shota art/games to a family member?)
not sure how many but he pay portion of it to other artist and programmer... well he did program some of himself but not all...

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
not sure how many but he pay portion of it to other artist and programmer... well he did program some of himself but not all...
But... no?
Maybe you mean animator? Not even sure if gluing ~10 frames together counts as animation...
There was minimal "programming" included, since Nergal made both his games in RPGMaker - an engine ready for editing.
He did write plenty of his own unique scripts in it though, I've had a look at them and can tell he knew his shit (I don't).

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That's nothing more than speculation and does nothing to alleviate the concern at all. It's basically the beginning of a witch hunt.

As Nergal once stated on his blog, it wasn't about making money with the Patreon, it was about creating a better reputation for the types of games he wanted to play along with making it make sense for those that enjoyed them.

As others have stated, this speculation doesn't get to it. He was here, he did what he did, he got the title, he retired on top.

sparta117

Nov 7, 2017
so while the perv in me doesn't care the gamer part of me needs to ask if what are known as the "night fucks" are able to be triggered in the game. in the cheat room it's referred to as "babysitter->Mrs Jennings house" (which comes up as image error but has dialogue in the game files) or "babysitter-> Kimberly's house" (which was animated but doesn't have dialogue)

edit:
never mind, found out

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If I want the updated fixes from the github. Do I use the github source over the main OP mod patch. I assume the master is sufficient to use?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
op one is complete with img file... github only data and img file you have search through this thread to download it

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
i found a bug if you take a shower when your mom comes in and ignores her the game will show peter in the shower and do nothing when the mom wants to peak at her son

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
op one is complete with img file... github only data and img file you have search through this thread to download it
okay thanks, I guess the missing images will cause a whole set of trouble. Will wait for the updated public patch

Last edited:

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So after some time of putting it off and messing around with GIMP, I have started working on my altered scene again. I found better ways in dealing with the coloring and line work in the scenes. I am going to make the breasts push up against the legs since they do look rather small and the nipples are a pain to make look correct. After everything is done I want to have a template anyone can alter and have my own scene which may be for Ms. Jennings or Nurse Donna.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes