4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I believe UxL had a mechanic where you could open up manholes (heh) and go into the sewers, yeah.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I believe UxL had a mechanic where you could open up manholes (heh) and go into the sewers, yeah.
Yes, you could. There's even a reference to it in Urban Demons: if you go to the manhole next to the Amos house, MC remarks there's no point in going down there.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm not crazy about the hiring of new artists thing. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to proceed with this if we include monetary exchange at all. It would be a copyright nightmare.
There's no publisher on this game so it's a moot point. Copyright only benefits publishers and people with a LOT of money.

Tomi06

Sep 18, 2017
I think,the modders should "take" the project,and make the big choices. This game is about fun,andfetishes,but like lot of us said we shuld "end" it,make the story full. After that making new Characters maybe. I would like Gf,to countinue the artwork She made a wonderfull work with that,but She wont. 100%... so maybe we should find a new artist. that could make some intresting change in the Game. Unfortunatly i can't draw,im dumb for codeing,if i could iwould make my version of it. Involved with infinity Male female character "like harem villa" i know i heard it tons of time,and "are you gay/no more cock/they are my bitches"and if someone want involve "younger females/children..." like amanda etc. Aliens demons animals,unicorns etc. Guess what...im not gay cuz i like "3some" with other male char. And 1 other thing these beautifull womens,which created by Nerg are for all us. The point is (im distracted cuz private stuff) we should end the story,cuz im fcking interested who is Dominus etc. So im looking the game like the "love child" of the commun. We cant make the game for personal,but we should except the others. Make the and in this way. And when its finished then Make/Modd till anyone want to make something. im thinking about years. And like i said atleast end in a normal way,and then make the granny fetish(actually dont,put that in afap pls... :D ). This game should grow as fck. Because the only limit is our intrest,imagine,and the willing to let other fetishes come true. If only 1-1 skin then those 1-1 skin and everybody happy,everybody feel the game completed. And i thought about the original "version" to making the 2 story line. Yea its need horribly long time,and investment,but..haven't we time...? And we should make some fvking patreon or something thats all i can do for the project,to help the "makers" (im forget tha word what i wanted to say) leave in peace,and not stressing. Im completely trust the modders who picked up the project,wouldnt beleive of 1 of them would become a golddiger,cuz they love the game too..sry for the long post i still have lot of in my mind,but its already too long.

Tomi06

Sep 18, 2017
Or let the modders do what they want...cuz they know how to,what to do. Or learn to make. and sry if i insult someone,but this dramas fcked me up. this game is awesome and i fear it will become something shitty...but maybe with this fun base will be fine.

Tomi06

Sep 18, 2017
Tomi06, I read your post, and I think I get it, but please invest a little more time into proofreading and formatting next time, because it was a slog.
YEAAA i know sry. :D if i write next time i will think about that more not just write "word after word". Im glad you understand,and i hope others will too,i didnt wanted to offense anyone.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
If we made a patreon right now all we would be doing is making a pile of money. None of us are developing the game full time(hopefully) and we currently lack a story route to start making major progress

Tomi06

Sep 18, 2017
If we made a patreon right now all we would be doing is making a pile of money. None of us are developing the game full time(hopefully) and we currently lack a story route to start making major progress
Cant wait Brother,and you have the point. Im sit back and wait. :)

Jun 25, 2017
Hey i've been having some issues with the teacher for a long ass tiem now but I havn't cared enough to pursue fixing since an initial attempt some month ago...ANY Ways. I can't work with the teacher. I'm never provided a promt to of any ssort and to my knowledge I assume thers suppose to be but i've never seen any thing resembling one. I've gotten weeks into the game and finished nearly every other character but I've never even started on teh teacher inspite going to school every day and looking high and low for a way too. I've made a video now of how the school day has gone for me every time with out exception.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Try this to narrow down what you need to do to advance. as far as I am aware the only time you work with mrs jennings is as the result of an event

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
2 questions :

- how do you get the night scenes with mom while being awake ? I ve heard it's possible

- how do you get the milfs addresses in mom's phone, i don t know where or how to find it..

Thx!

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
2 questions :

- how do you get the night scenes with mom while being awake ? I ve heard it's possible

- how do you get the milfs addresses in mom's phone, i don t know where or how to find it..

Thx!
Milf's houses not available now

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
2 questions :

Thx!
Mom you have to do the chili quest, it won't happen every night. the only ones who's houses are available are mrs Jennings and Kimberly. check the help folder for each one

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes