4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Welp, this thread is taking a turn I am not okay with. Pensioners and now trannies? Why not go whole hog and let him fuck an animal too.
Clearly someone missed the Dick Sucking Unicorn.

True, but we should also try and finish what we have first before overloading more into it.
This. Trying to do too much at once will easily kill any project, especially one without a strict plan/structure to it.

Also, I was curious. Does anybody have an idea what the original intention was for the flashlight you can buy at Kaylee's?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Man. This went from urban demons F95 edition to urban demons Extreme fetish edition. I all for going into fetish material but if we really want to hire gf, there's no way of that working if we keep going the way we're going

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Eh... my problem with the whole trap thing is that traps are usually small and cute, almost by definition, whereas this game is mainly about banging women that are bigger than you, and universally curvy. A trap is not curvy.

The dad being a tranny... I mean, I can take it or leave it. It's certainly a unique angle.

Also, lol @ the people saying that fetishes just now made an entry. C'mon, this is a game about underage incest cuckoldy, and harem making. We're pretty far into the fucked up territory. XD

Reactions: Johnson131

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Eh... my problem with the whole trap thing is that traps are usually small and cute, almost by definition, whereas this game is mainly about banging women that are bigger than you, and universally curvy. A trap is not curvy.

The dad being a tranny... I mean, I can take it or leave it.
Some people already agreed to the demon Dominus being peter's dad. When they first met dominus already knew who peter was. Plus that can be linked to the reason why people was able to connect to the other world

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Besides the new ladies you guys are working on, what's the current agreed upon plans on the Demon World ending stuff? I missed the memo on that item. (Was actually thinking of scrapping the whole demon arc story and just make Neala your rival/final boss but I lost interest in that idea early on)

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Besides the new ladies you guys are working on, what's the current agreed upon plans on the Demon World ending stuff? I missed the memo on that item. (Was actually thinking of scrapping the whole demon arc story and just make Neala your rival/final boss but I lost interest in that idea early on)
i think king is taking charge in that area but i was making possible suggestions. note that if we were to take a suggestion of my it won't be take word for word but only as a basic outline for the story. if we want GF we should get a story outline when the new year start and talk to her in being of the year 2018. the end of the year is her most busiest time of the year but we should be able to talk thing out with her over the story, payment plan and other stuff. if we can get project organize she should be willing to at the very least give us a listen. if we can come to a agreement, than we can begin crowdfunding and hire glassfish to continue the game's art and maybe replace the current art for characters(or just new scenes instead of edited scenes of others for them). if we can pull our shit together i really thing there's a chance. so i made a poll about what should we do. we can stop going into all these fetish territories and make a game glass would agree with or just doing what ever we want. who knows. with a team we might even be able to get more done faster than nergal did by himself. click on the spoiler button to access poll

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Wait, wait. What's this shit about "traps" being involved?

Fuck that shit, if anyone wants to mod that for their own games then fine, just don't include that stuff in the main "all in one" updates. Make it clear that it's trapshit and I won't care because i'll just avoid it

Reactions: Johnson131

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Wait, wait. What's this shit about "traps" being involved?

Fuck that shit, if anyone wants to mod that for their own games then fine, just don't include that stuff in the main "all in one" updates. Make it clear that it's trapshit and I won't care because i'll just avoid it
We already said no to it but if you make a big deal about it than I PERSONALLY WILL PUT IN TRAPS!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm personally for outsourcing to different artists. Sure, keeping art homogeny is pretty important when going for a theme, but it would probably still be an issue that we technically don't own Urban Demons. I really doubt that Glassfish will listen to people who are modding a game versus actually making it. You would probably have to speak to Nergal about officially taking over the project before the official artist would take an interest. Seeing as how if Nergal did pick the project back up again, Glassfish would more than likely have to redo art that she had potentially already done for the mod team.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
We want traps!
*munches popcorn*

What's the direction of the story?
About 700 directions at once, but the pensioner thing coincides with Neela's mom, especially given that it seems to be a reverse Cinderella story in some context. In regards to the end stuff, it's more about setting up a decent infrastructure as well as trying to look at the ideas of UxL and UD and translating those into something better. It's still pretty new territory since Demon stuff really isn't introduced into either game and making it worthwhile is kinda difficult in a building sort of way.

Hire an artist!
I gotta say this once more... GF may not touch this out of respect for Nergal, and any other artist people are looking for may want a higher commission from us. Also, coordinating this would require us to actually delegate someone to be trusted with a Patreon/fundraiser account which would then make that person have a very strong incentive to be very stand up and trustful or take the money and run. It could also make this harder.

I honestly don't think that's the biggest concern when we're stumbling right now with the "extreme fetishes," the story, and quite a few other things that need resolving before an artist can do her thing along with the animators.

Reactions: Hambiguity

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
I'm personally for outsourcing to different artists. Sure, keeping art homogeny is pretty important when going for a theme, but it would probably still be an issue that we technically don't own Urban Demons. I really doubt that Glassfish will listen to people who are modding a game versus actually making it. You would probably have to speak to Nergal about officially taking over the project before the official artist would take an interest. Seeing as how if Nergal did pick the project back up again, Glassfish would more than likely have to redo art that she had potentially already done for the mod team.
I'm pretty sure Nergal is dead or something.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure Nergal is dead or something.
nergal disappearing before releasing the final builds scares me. What if he had cancer or something so that why he wanted to take a break, for his treatment but died before the final public builds ;w;

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not crazy about the hiring of new artists thing. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to proceed with this if we include monetary exchange at all. It would be a copyright nightmare.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Who knows at this point. No one has heard from them from what it seems like. Which is really sad, because they did a pretty good job at communication up til this point.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not crazy about the hiring of new artists thing. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how to proceed with this if we include monetary exchange at all. It would be a copyright nightmare.
It would be considered a mod at this point. Adding in monetary transactions would be a bit tricky, yes. But you could get around it with labeling it very clearly as a mod and citing the point where Nergal said it was fine for people to continue to mod the game.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I'd be willing to donate money to hire an artist. I just hope that the artist can imitate Glassfish's art.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Clearly someone missed the Dick Sucking Unicorn.

This. Trying to do too much at once will easily kill any project, especially one without a strict plan/structure to it.

Also, I was curious. Does anybody have an idea what the original intention was for the flashlight you can buy at Kaylee's?
Pretty sure it was to explore the sewers

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes