4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think it would be cool to put a easter egg in about the dick sucking unicorn. I am totally on board with non humans, though. It is more prudent to fix what is already there, but ya gotta have fun every once in a while or it gets stale.
I think what's in the Community Edition has a lot of the fixes in place, at least dialogue wise. We have a lot of tickets reflecting stuff that needed to be done, it just needs a release.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So I came across this image which I thought might potentially be an interesting design for Neala's stepmom. (In the future! Not right now.)

This is of course unless we go for a bit more of a"trophy wife"-look, with big sunglasses on top, deep-cleavaged dress, etc. Which I'm also all for.

EDIT: Original art by Shia, can be found on hentai-foundry.

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I've got to ask; am I the only one that suffers from severe slow down in some of the areas of the game? Such as the lava area with the boulder and the recently added neighborhood where Kimberly lives?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Certain areas are very poorly optimized, yes. But they've been like that for a long time. I actually think someone fixed some of those maps.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I came across this image which I thought might potentially be an interesting design for Neala's stepmom. (In the future! Not right now.)

This is of course unless we go for a bit more of a"trophy wife"-look, with big sunglasses on top, deep-cleavaged dress, etc. Which I'm also all for.

EDIT: Original art by Shia, can be found on hentai-foundry.
She reminds me of GlassFish's character Veronica and I'd say she could go as either Neala's step-mom or the rich kid's mom, Veronica could be one while the rich milf from the comic with the character Ms Taylor is based on could be the other

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
what about the grandmother with her that it will be? or you will not have nothing to do with it? just a little watch for this topic after the Norgal stopped making the game
I'm currently mainly working on Ms Taylor at the moment, some Grandma has been done already to lay out the groundwork for her but that's about it, once all of Ms Taylor is done then Grandma stuff will be the main focus, both of them will be released together (cause in order to add new character you need to start a new save file, don't want all your Ms Taylor stuff to go to waste as Grandma is being worked on right).

can you give us a riugh ideea of how long will it take to see the new characters
something like 2 months?
I'm hoping it will be done before the end of November, but it depends mainly on how long the animation takes to get done as those are the longest things to do. Speaking of scenes, I'm thinking we should use Kimberly's BJ and Lisa's BS scenes for Grandma. Forum, what do you guys think about that?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
She reminds me of GlassFish's character Veronica and I'd say she could go as either Neala's step-mom or the rich kid's mom, Veronica could be one while the rich milf from the comic with the character Ms Taylor is based on could be the other
Hm, Dunno being Neala's step-mom. We need someone real bitchy looking for Neala to hate.
As for being Larry's Mom, it ain't bad. But been browsing some of Glassfish's stuff, Mind giving this character a look?

11225.png

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm hoping it will be done before the end of November, but it depends mainly on how long the animation takes to get done as those are the longest things to do. Speaking of scenes, I'm thinking we should use Kimberly's BJ and Lisa's BS scenes for Grandma. Forum, what do you guys think about that?
I like those scenes and say go for it. But I want to ask if there will ever be completely new scenes. Is there an artist on the team that can emulate Glassfish's art style?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I like those scenes and say go for it. But I want to ask if there will ever be completely new scenes. Is there an artist on the team that can emulate Glassfish's art style?
He's taking GF's already made scenes and editing them to show different characters. It's not emulating. It's modification

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
He's taking GF's already made scenes and editing them to show different characters. It's not emulating. It's modification
I get that. I'm asking if there is someone who can. I was curious if there were any plans for completely new scenes not involving previously made scenes. Then again, I don't know if that is an art thing or something else.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I get that. I'm asking if there is someone who can. I was curious if there were any plans for completely new scenes not involving previously made scenes. Then again, I don't know if that is an art thing or something else.
We really don't have an artist on here that can make new scenes while imitating GlassFish's artstyle (if I tried it'll look like Bad Intentions, well better than that but you get the point), all quote unquote new scenes (like that ball licking one someone is working on) are just non-Urban Demons animation that GF as done (and so far it looks like only 3 non-UB animations by GF actually exist, at least from what I've found).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes