4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was curious why there was a unicorn in the actors database. Btw what if we add in a mermaid like in the legend of UxL
They never put in the mermaid so we can do it before wootch does
I added the unicorn into the database just for this moment, I was being sneaky haha

But which mermaid dude? The one from Shantae or the one from Cuphead? XD Oh the debate is gonna be raging

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I added the unicorn into the database just for this moment, I was being sneaky haha

But which mermaid dude? The one from Shantae or the one from Cuphead? XD Oh the debate is gonna be raging
sir. i am a man of class. if it's gonna be any mermaid it's gonna be this one
(click spoiler to see)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Oh the age old debate, mermaid or reverse mermaid XD
A common misconception of the traditional mermaid is that you can actaully fuck it. People say you can't have sex with a fish but you can actaully still fuck a fish. Even if it's male. Just stick your dick into the flap they use for egg laying/sperm distribution

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A common misconception of the traditional mermaid is that you can actaully fuck it. People say you can't have sex with a fish but you can actaully still fuck a fish. Even if it's male. Just stick your dick into the flap they use for egg laying/sperm distribution
That just seems... weird and probably hard/weird to animate, let us stick to dick sucking unicorns for now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i was thinking of something kinda like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we resize and redraw the gif it could work, but that would be A LOT of work

I would if only for s***'s and giggles
It wouldn't be shits and giggles man, we'd do straight up dick in unicorn mouth then in sweet unicorn cunny! But we gotta know if people want it, so how about it everyone? Wanna fuck a unicorn or not?!

I... I think I found a new fetish.
I'm sorry I brought you into my curse man.... now go read her manga

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i remember. my ex was crazy about that artist. i think his name was like lightspark or lightsaber or something. the unicorn picture is what i'm referring too

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i remember. my ex was crazy about that artist. i think his name was like lightspark or lightsaber or something. the unicorn picture is what i'm referring too
The source is Lightsource, the character is Stella/Ms Magical Mare Blue

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A quick search comes up with a thing called Mare Holic 4. I... There is more. What have I done....?
And Chilly laughs like the fat controller as he spreads his fetishes to others, first it's lolis (well that kinda failed) and unicorns, what is next? The forum does not know but Chilly, he has already made plans

Reactions: Goukijin

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I feel like whoever mentioned earlier that niche fetishes shouldn't be catered to is having an aneurysm now. XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I feel like whoever mentioned earlier that niche fetishes shouldn't be catered to is having an aneurysm now. XD
As long as I can keep spreading them from person to person these fetishes wouldn't stay niche for long, this is the power of the coder, the one that can add things into the game hahahaha

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wait what's this about a unicorn? Don't do this ffs, add the Japanese and Indian milf instead.
So that's one no on the unicorn, and don't worry dude, it's just a joke.... for now haha
But the fetish is real though I'm sorry I know I have a problem

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I mean, far in the future you could potentially play around with some non-humans in the Otherworld like how we have the Fae Queen now (I'm still holding out hope for something involving the succubi in Incendus).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes