4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
A moderator or admin should get around to removing the [abandoned] tag from the game, it deters players from checking out this thread. Since its being continued by the community its fitting don't you think?
Ohh? This is not abandoned anymore. Cool.
But the game is still abandoned. If anything you would want a new thread for the modded version. But i don't really want to do that. It will be simple to just have all the new future content just available in the same thread as just a mod. For the game to truly not be abandoned nergal would need to come and pick up where he lefted off

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I've asked before, but I guess I'll ask again. If I used the NotThatICare's GitHub, would I be getting all the current content? If so, is there anything special other than unzipping it into the correct directory that I have to do to activate the content?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A moderator or admin should get around to removing the [abandoned] tag from the game, it deters players from checking out this thread. Since its being continued by the community its fitting don't you think?
We're modding more than actively working on it, since the original work is Nergal's not ours.

We probably do need a mod thread or something.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I've asked before, but I guess I'll ask again. If I used the NotThatICare's GitHub, would I be getting all the current content? If so, is there anything special other than unzipping it into the correct directory that I have to do to activate the content?
if you're talking about ms.taylor or grandma. they haven't added yet

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Speaking of UxL. Wasn't Amanda fuckable in that game? Call me a sick bastard for liking that scene but did Nergal say anything about that scene?
UxL is Wooch. UD is Nergal. Haven't run into that quite yet so I'll talk about it when I do.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
if you're talking about ms.taylor or grandma. they haven't added yet
No, I just meant all things that are currently implemented aka done. There aren't multiple places where everyone is working on their own thing is what I'm hoping. And if there is new content already completed inside of NotThatICare's Github, is there something special I have to do to activate said content.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I've been meaning to propose something to the mods about this, but I kind of want to know what everyone else thinks.

We could make it so that this stays in this particular thread. But I was thinking that if this continues, it should have its own separate section. General discussion, mods updated and overall progress could be the three sections but Iunno how others feel about this.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
UxL is Wooch. UD is Nergal. Haven't run into that quite yet so I'll talk about it when I do.
There's a scene where you go into a park play set-thing and you can either finger or fuck her, I forget.

Not a big fan of loli, gotta admit, but as with any other content at this point, what the modders want added gets added.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There's a scene where you go into a park play set-thing and you can either finger or fuck her, I forget.

Not a big fan of loli, gotta admit, but as with any other content at this point, what the modders want added gets added.
For that in particular, Nergal switched any and all focus to the mothers over any underage content.

So that's how you got Kim and a bigger focus on Ms. Amos over any burgeoning love affairs with kid on kid action.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
#NoLolis
i don't hate them. in fact the closest thing to my waifu is a loli type but i just think for urban demons we should just avoid it

Reactions: blacksage

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, okay. That Amanda scene just popped in my head after hearing UxL again so I just got curious. Never did I intend that I want Amanda in UD. Sorry again.

U

User_135940

What you guys don't want lolis? Fine then, how about a dick sucking unicorn?
Is Chilly being serious right now or is he just trolling for once? The world may never know.
Godamnit @ChillyScholar , you've spoiled the twist @KingsRaiden and I were working on in which Meridiana would turn out to be a dicksucking unicorn. You've completely ruined our plot.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm surprised with the amount of likes on the the dick sucking unicorn post... should... should I be serious then? O.O

Reactions: disaronon
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes