4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Wow...I did not expect the thread to take this kind of turn.

We do still need a Meridana quest, maybe its back to the Fae Forest for a little Unicorn hunting.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of UxL. Wasn't Amanda fuckable in that game? Call me a sick bastard for liking that scene but did Nergal say anything about that scene?
First question was already answered, but to answer the second part: [in Urban Demons] if you go to Kimberly's house at night, you can use the Touch of Corruption on Kimberly. You can also go try to use it on Amanda, but the MC remarks that it would be gross. So that was kind of Nergal's way of addressing that.

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
And Chilly laughs like the fat controller as he spreads his fetishes to others, first it's lolis (well that kinda failed) and unicorns, what is next? The forum does not know but Chilly, he has already made plans
what if we do a fetish that no one understands why it exist but can easily be implemented. I'm of course talking about the "Bad Grammar" fetish. We can make a young black milf in her early 20 or maybe she can be an 18 year old highschool drop out who a single mother. People will call it racist but i still think it would be funny

Reactions: disaronon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
We got plenty of normal girls in the game why not some non-humans? Bring on the unicorns, succubi, fairies, the Ravens from Teen Titans, this octopus lady from the latest Sentai!

No Chilly hasn't gone mad with power no not at all

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
We got plenty of normal girls in the game why not some non-humans? Bring on the unicorns, succubi, fairies, the Ravens from Teen Titans, this octopus lady from the latest Sentai!

i agree with two of those

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Let's start doing bad Russian translations...then they can "get the cancer"!!

Reactions: disaronon

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, okay. I know this taking a very odd (Not Against it Though) but as people have said before, lets focus on what we have on our hands for now.
We, I for one(well, I guess its just me at this point), are in need of some update on Ms. Taylor and Grandma. I'm pretty excited to be honest.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I think it would be cool to put a easter egg in about the dick sucking unicorn. I am totally on board with non humans, though. It is more prudent to fix what is already there, but ya gotta have fun every once in a while or it gets stale.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, okay. I know this taking a very odd (Not Against it Though) but as people have said before, lets focus on what we have on our hands for now.
We, I for one(well, I guess its just me at this point), are in need of some update on Ms. Taylor and Grandma. I'm pretty excited to be honest.
Don't worry they are still being worked on, right now I'm writing dialogue for the Ms Taylor scenes that have been completed, though I must admit, being a purity route guy, making corruption dialogue doesn't come easy to me ^^;

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes