4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
We really don't have an artist on here that can make new scenes while imitating GlassFish's artstyle (if I tried it'll look like Bad Intentions, well better than that but you get the point), all quote unquote new scenes (like that ball licking one someone is working on) are just non-Urban Demons animation that GF as done (and so far it looks like only 3 non-UB animations by GF actually exist, at least from what I've found).
The only person i think of with a similar style to GF is my ex but she lacks a tablet or experience in animation

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The problem with any new art by GlassFish means money. We're doing the modifications because we like the game, and want to see it sort of complete, but aren't raising funds to do anything else....or anything at all. Everything right now is free and repurposed.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
The problem with any new art by GlassFish means money. We're doing the modifications because we like the game, and want to see it sort of complete, but aren't raising funds to do anything else....or anything at all. Everything right now is free and repurposed.
she also said she needs to lack the person who's leading the project. She first got invested because it was's Nergal's vision. She probably want someone who has a confident view on the development of urban demons. So i don't she'll like the chaos of a whole forum making the project. We would need a real leader with that leadership aura and confidence to take the lead so glassfish with feel it's okay to for the project. Other wise we will raise money for nothing. Maybe we should contact her first and ask her if she'll be okay with the way things are going now but let her know we'll raise the fund to pay her and negotiate the payment than

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
There's also a writer i would love to have on the project be she's busy with her other project and probably wouldn't even do it

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I was just asking. I've gotten interested in the process you guys are using. I don't have any experience in this sort of thing, so I was asking what your plans were. It's interesting to see what you guys are doing. I check up on this thread a lot just to see what you guys are doing.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I was just asking. I've gotten interested in the process you guys are using. I don't have any experience in this sort of thing, so I was asking what your plans were. It's interesting to see what you guys are doing. I check up on this thread a lot just to see what you guys are doing.
Yeah, it's just like the Haramase Simulator guys tbh. Shit gets done when it gets done since everyone has different schedules and interests.

Chaos incarnate, I tell ya what...

Oh, and here's my A+ Glassfish art

Reactions: Crawdaddy

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
For Grandma (since it's still a thing) i suggest Mrs Amos bj and Naela doggystyle

I personnally find Kaylee's bj to be a bit... weak

Reactions: disaronon

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, it's just like the Haramase Simulator guys tbh. Shit gets done when it gets done since everyone has different schedules and interests.

Chaos incarnate, I tell ya what...

Oh, and here's my A+ Glassfish art

*kisses fingertips*

Es byootiful!

Reactions: Ungawa

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
I really don't want to derail the thread at all into chaos but...

Do you think anyone would OK with the inclusion of a... Trap character?

Call me gay if you want but it's just a suggestion

Not many games have this type of content unless the whole game is focused about it. It doesn't even need any scenes. It could be a joke character if no one wants to see any dick.

She could lead peter on or something like that one girl from Persona 3 if anybody knows what I'm talking about.

And Peter could react to finding out she has a dong with either "No fuck off" or "Hey why not?"

Like I said just a suggestion.

Reactions: Red Sand

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017

Not many games have this type of content unless the whole game is focused about it. It doesn't even need any scenes. It could be a joke character if no one wants to see any dick.

She could lead peter on or something like that one girl from Persona 3 if anybody knows what I'm talking about.

And Peter could react to finding out she has a dong with either "No fuck off" or "Hey why not?"

nope, honey

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Not gonna lie, I was gonna make a similar suggestions. Not really a trap but a tranny. I was gonna suggest that when Peter finally meets with Meridiana and asks her why his dad left his mom she answers by showing him a vision of an attractive woman. Peter makes a comment on wanting to fuck this hot lady but doesn't understand what she has to do with his dad, to which Meridiana reveals that the lady is his dad. The reason he left was he was a "straight woman in a gay man's body." And then you fuck him.

Reactions: Goukijin

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was gonna make a similar suggestions. Not really a trap but a tranny. I was gonna suggest that when Peter finally meets with Meridiana and asks her why his dad left his mom she answers by showing him a vision of an attractive woman. Peter makes a comment on wanting to fuck this hot lady but doesn't understand what she has to do with his dad, to which Meridiana reveals that the lady is his dad. The reason he left was he was a "straight woman in a gay man's body." And then you fuck him.
That would actually be pretty cool. Of course a lot of people would think that's fucked up but who cares?
Adding incest into the mix would make it that much better in my opinion. So i'm super on board with that idea.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I always imagined Meridiana having wings for some reason but yeah GF made a demon that demon is now Meridiana

That would actually be pretty cool. Of course a lot of people would think that's fucked up but who cares?
Adding incest into the mix would make it that much better in my opinion. So i'm super on board with that idea.
The whole game is just about fetishes at this point, might as well do as much of them as we can

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Depraved... yes, please.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
lol...you guys are really going out on a limb.
Far as it works in story and doesn't come out as forced, I don't really care.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes