4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Ok so ya got me, I like the purity and corruption thing. No offense but that was the basis for Urban Demons so in my not open to the public version (aka my version) I omitted the concept of 10 heart scenes and made every single one a pure or corrupt scene. So when I say "corrupt" or "pure" for my scenes it's mostly for my game. But anyways here is the final product...and I can't say I'm disappointed...because I have no idea how pigtails work...plz don't judge to harshly... View attachment 48963
Looks pretty good to me. Plus, its cartoon pron, the proportions are pretty exaggurated as is anyway

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
Everyone listen this is important. I'm releasing the mod tomorrow. Yes you read that right, tomorrow I'll be releasing it since I'm going to have the chance to. However let it known that that I don't have the image files ready for two scenes as of now (though hopefully I'll have one set ready before I release it tomorrow). To counteract this issue I will still code the games so these scenes will play, when they do you will obviously get the image file error but the game will still play and not close out because of how Nergal programmed it. I'm doing this so that when the images are ready I can just link them here for you to download and copy into the scenes folder of your game so the scene will play normally without me needing to code any more stuff that you guys and gals will need to download later. I'll be releasing it sometime between 3 and 5 PM where I am (it's 10 minutes before 9PM where I'm at now so hopefully that helps you find out the time frame). I say between those hours cause I still need to set up an account on MEGA and upload everything there before I can link it here and I'm not sure how long that could take. Anyways I hope you all enjoy the mod once you get it, I worked hard on it and I hope it shows.
13736871_177951475950237_338848278_n.jpg

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
chilly...
you make it damn hard to wait till the story element is done,

now dont forget to reward yourself, would ya kindly

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
as far as im aware, the game dosent have an end yet, (i stopped right after encounter with fae queen)

also, glad you caught the referance, ...

even though its been poorly treated (broke since release for many)
i must say bioshock 1-2 are the best games story/theme wise, ive ever played
(on par with mass effect and dead space, for a 3 way tie)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well, there isn't any *further* progression in the story yet, but there is a significant of "side-material", if you will. Also, there is now some kind of basis for a fan-continuation of the story, to some extent.

Reactions: Hambiguity

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
as far as im aware, the game dosent have an end yet, (i stopped right after encounter with fae queen)

also, glad you caught the referance, ...

even though its been poorly treated (broke since release for many)
i must say bioshock 1-2 are the best games story/theme wise, ive ever played
(on par with mass effect and dead space, for a 3 way tie)
Well, there isn't any *further* progression in the story yet, but there is a significant of "side-material", if you will. Also, there is now some kind of basis for a fan-continuation of the story, to some extent.
What Crawdaddy said lol

I only just started Bioshock and haven't played any of the other games you just referenced. Speaking of references, my easter egg scene (one of the scenes that will most likely have missing image files) is full of references to tokusatsu, and that is probably your only hint at what it is, that and it's in the Otherworld.

U

User_228865

Are there any stranded images/gifs posted to this thread that aren't yet included in the available mods, after Chilly has made his exquisite contribution?

If so, could someone please let me know? So I can gather them all up and re-post them here, alongside the Mega and Github links, to ease the transition for fellow enthusiasts into Chilly's masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Are there any stranded images/gifs posted to this thread that aren't yet included in the available mods, after Chilly has made his exquisite contribution?

If so, could someone please let me know? So I can gather them all up and re-post them here, alongside the Mega and Github links, to ease the transition for fellow enthusiasts into Chilly's masterpiece.
I can't really remember but I think from pages 115 and onward they are release randomly throughout the thread. But wait untill Chilly release the awesome mod today and he will inform us of any missing content, which I dont think it will have apart from what he stated in his last post

Last edited:

fappychubb

Jul 21, 2017

Updated hair, less static. I 'duplicated' the images with the exception of 7 & 8, which are a simple 'blink' frame to make it look like she isn't blinking constantly. I may tweak further, but filenames will remain the same so once (if?) released it's just a matter of copying and pasting assets over to the proper folder. I intend on making up some more expressions (ie a Hard and Pissed one for Belmont, and transferring over the Ecstasy face I linked earlier, but I'm getting bored of this particular scene and want to move onto something else.

Folder has a "Shy" mom scene, which is the slow buildup to the Purity or Corrupt scenes. There's also three 'cum' scenes for mom-doggy-happy: the idea is that MC gains another power called "Demon Seed", which allows for giant and repeated loads. I'm in the process of writing up a basic dialogue file so link all six scenes together, but will take a little bit for me to figure out since most scenes end after one cumshot, and any additional cumshots will endlessly repeat. I have a potential fix, but hitting a wall that I'll tackle later.

Image for Demon-Seed scene:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So does your mod include the patches and stuff from the old github link as well or should it just be installed afterwards and overwrite that one?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Download it like everyone else?

U

User_228865

1. Download the game from MEGA, available on OP.
2. Download the MEGA patch, also available on OP, extract files and simply copy and paste folders into game folder, making sure to overwrite duplicate files.
3. Download Github patch, , transfer files into game folder
4. Download the almighty Chilly mod, available soon (edit), transfer files into game folder
5. Enjoy ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_305918

Yes it's up! But sadly I won't be able to download it when I get out work in the next 5 hours.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes