4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
this thread as in a nutshell, as explained by "theme music"
threads theme before chilly and company - holding out for a hero (bonnie tyler)
threads theme after chilly and co - get lucky (daft punk)

PRAISE [insert figure here (in all caps)] !!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't start the Mom babysitting scenes. It says 'no text options'
Look in your Data\Text Messages\Text Choices folder and tell me if you have the 2 text file there. If not then I fucked up and forgot to add it, if it is then you already got someone else babysitting you that day
EDIT: If you are playing on an old file the scene probably might not work so that's a possibility

always thought that would work wierd seeing as babysit is normally convincing mom to leave
then text a sitter option

also interested to know how that works
Get the shower titfuck from Mom, then you unlock the option to have her babysit as Peter will think they need to spend more time together because of that

i keep getting a error message for the extra horny option saying mom-fuck-flipped image cant be found
As I said in the original post that is one of the scenes that doesn't have the image files right now I still coded the game to have the scenes so that once the images are done I can link them here for you to download and have them play normally without anymore coding

Last edited:

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Look in your Data\Text Messages\Text Choices folder and tell me if you have the 2 text file there. If not then I fucked up and forgot to add it, if it is then you already got someone else babysitting you that day
EDIT: If you are playing on an old file the scene probably might not work so that's a possibility
The '2' text file exists. I started a new game. I even select mom and try to text her, but the above error appears. I'm not on a old file

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Great! this is just what i was hoping for. little problem i ran into though. i cant trigger events with mrs jennings (namely the one where the principal tells her off in the purity path) and when i look at her hearts it's at 3 even though i had no events with here. could it be a bug?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great! this is just what i was hoping for. little problem i ran into though. i cant trigger events with mrs jennings (namely the one where the principal tells her off in the purity path) and when i look at her hearts it's at 3 even though i had no events with here. could it be a bug?
Are you following the help file? All you gotta do is start the first day of school, meet her husband after, talk to fred the next day, and then go to the east side of the school

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't figure out why Mom babysitting doesn't work anymore I'm sorry guys I'm tired and don't want to code anyone please actually let me have a break I'll try to figure it out soon, all other babysitting scenes to be working, I'll update everything later I'm sorry I fucked up somewhere without realizing it I failed you guys

Reactions: JohnD

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I can't figure out why Mom babysitting doesn't work anymore I'm sorry guys I'm tired and don't want to code anyone please actually let me have a break I'll try to figure it out soon, all other babysitting scenes to be working, I'll update everything later I'm sorry I fucked up somewhere without realizing it I failed you guys
Dude it's okay, there are going to be bugs it's a mod, take a breather, get some sleep, come at it in the morning.

Reactions: PugWug

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017

Updated hair, less static. I 'duplicated' the images with the exception of 7 & 8, which are a simple 'blink' frame to make it look like she isn't blinking constantly. I may tweak further, but filenames will remain the same so once (if?) released it's just a matter of copying and pasting assets over to the proper folder. I intend on making up some more expressions (ie a Hard and Pissed one for Belmont, and transferring over the Ecstasy face I linked earlier, but I'm getting bored of this particular scene and want to move onto something else.

Folder has a "Shy" mom scene, which is the slow buildup to the Purity or Corrupt scenes. There's also three 'cum' scenes for mom-doggy-happy: the idea is that MC gains another power called "Demon Seed", which allows for giant and repeated loads. I'm in the process of writing up a basic dialogue file so link all six scenes together, but will take a little bit for me to figure out since most scenes end after one cumshot, and any additional cumshots will endlessly repeat. I have a potential fix, but hitting a wall that I'll tackle later.

Image for Demon-Seed scene:
Excessive cum and improved cum scenes in general... FranksBonus.jpg

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
First off I'd like to say thank you to @belmontking12 @duder1 @NotThatICare @CrimsonINCthe2nd and everyone else that helped me out with this mod via art or coding tutorials or whatever. And thanks to everyone waiting patiently for this mod to be released. Here it is in all it's glory. This RAR file should have all the necessary things needed to make all I did added into your game. Warning about 3 scenes, updated Neala pussylicking scenes do not have updated art and all use the same background cause of this, a new morning fuck for Mom doesn't have the image files needed, and my easter egg scene doesn't have it's image files ready either. However as I said the game will still play as normal when these scenes are found. Later once those image files are done I'll link them here later and you can just put that into your game's scenes folder and they will play normally. Speaking of scenes, whoever finds my easter egg scene first gets a prize! A scene of any character based on any scene! And when I said find it out I mean during normal gameplay and not in the test room, just screenshot the first text box that happens when you find it. Anyways in order to put this into the game just extract the rar file, drag everything in it to your game, when it says replace files press replace. Okay that should be everything you need to know. Enjoy.

EDIT: REMEMBER TO START A NEW SAVE AFTER DOWNLOADING EVERYTHING!
Good job to everyone who contributed and to you Chilly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dude it's okay, there are going to be bugs it's a mod, take a breather, get some sleep, come at it in the morning.
Can I take a week or longer? Now Ms Taylor isn't working, I really don't know why it's not working. It did before here are screen shots of my memory with the babysitting scenes for both characters as proof that it did work before, the only way for these options to appear is if they have been seen via normal gameplay. I honestly don't know what went wrong, I'm so sorry. I'm really stressing out now, I'm gonna cry.

Reactions: PugWug

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Can I take a week or longer? Now Ms Taylor isn't working, I really don't know why it's not working. It did before here are screen shots of my memory with the babysitting scenes for both characters as proof that it did work before, the only way for these options to appear is if they have been seen via normal gameplay. I honestly don't know what went wrong, I'm so sorry. I'm really stressing out now, I'm gonna cry.

No tears now, only dreams.
But seriously, take a break, don't burn yourself out.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
one thing i noticed is that the hearts dont really tell you that youve done a scene
for example if on the second day (soonest available) you unlock your pc cheat money, and buy out the icecream
and hand them all over to your sis, youll end up around 40 purity, and have 3-4 hearts

so i dont think the heart is a tracker as far as that goes, i think its more to give a cleaner "level" of affection
than the point count

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Only Dizzy seems to be working for babysitting.... I don't know why..... I'm so sorry.... just forget my mod don't download it, delete it, I need to fix it later I don't know when it'll be fixed I'm sorry I'm going to delete the link to my post..... and it's too late @Maericke the stress is making me cry

U

User_305918

These things happen. Nergal himself had a few bugs that were present as well. I mean a lot of people got frustrated with the new method with Mrs. Jennings before people started to mod it to work like you guys did. You can't expect it all to go sailing smoothly from the start, there are bound to be a few bumps.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I just want to say thank you to the person who changed the castle boulder push. That puzzle was the longest grind to do it every single time.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes