4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Can I take a week or longer? Now Ms Taylor isn't working, I really don't know why it's not working. It did before here are screen shots of my memory with the babysitting scenes for both characters as proof that it did work before, the only way for these options to appear is if they have been seen via normal gameplay. I honestly don't know what went wrong, I'm so sorry. I'm really stressing out now, I'm gonna cry.
Take a breather (not a week though, if you are anything like me after a week you'll just not want to do it anymore) then start knocking out the bugs. You can do this, we are all rooting for you.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Only Dizzy seems to be working for babysitting.... I don't know why..... I'm so sorry.... just forget my mod don't download it, delete it, I need to fix it later I don't know when it'll be fixed I'm sorry I'm going to delete the link to my post..... and it's too late @Maericke the stress is making me cry
you need major help from expert like smurfyblue... kingraiden and other might kknow how to contact him

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
not to "pile on more work", but i thought id give it a play since i downloaded earlier

i havent gotten that far yet, but so far the only issue i found
is when you barge in on gmas shower... it replays the chat again when you leave the room

my plan was to make a list as i go, just to try and help pinpoint things
but i dont wana stress you any more than you are
ill keep tabs on paper, if/when your ready let me know and ill update

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I might be completely retarded, but where is the link for the Chilli mod?
he took it down cause it seems to have broke babysitting or something along those lines
he needs a bit of time to recover and fix it when ready

I just want to say thank you to the person who changed the castle boulder push. That puzzle was the longest grind to do it every single time.
agree, yes i love puzzles, but it gets to be much, still fine with the simon says game
just really glad that one in the red/bottom left room wasnt a whole floor tile flip puzzle

on a side note, i did a recolour for the ms stevens sprite
its not exact but closer than it was

i liked the "fourth wall" break when meeting her, where the mc comments
on sprite not matching the bust,
and thought maybe if i could get it to work id post the edit,
as a way of saying thanx

(hope im not stepping on any toes)

Last edited:

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
he took it down cause it seems to have broke babysitting or something along those lines
he needs a bit of time to recover and fix it when ready
I see :D The comments were somewhat misleading. So back to waiting. GL Chilly!

U

User_228865

I might be completely retarded, but where is the link for the Chilli mod?
It looks like Chilly has decided to remove the link for his mod temporarily, while he addresses some bugs that were causing a few scenes not to work.

I believe that nobody should reupload the mod either, unless Chilly gives us his explicit permission to do so. As doing so will just create further confusion and deprive many people of the full experience of the finished result.

U

User_228865

If any RPG maker experts are out there and with Chilly's approval, I'll happily send you a link to his mod, if you wish to try some bug extinguishing and lighten the burden on Chilly a bit.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I can't figure out why Mom babysitting doesn't work anymore I'm sorry guys I'm tired and don't want to code anyone please actually let me have a break I'll try to figure it out soon, all other babysitting scenes to be working, I'll update everything later I'm sorry I fucked up somewhere without realizing it I failed you guys
You are doing a great job as well as the other folks who are bringing this game project to life. Get a week or two weeks off. You deserve the much needed break. Don't be pressured by other if you going to force yourself to do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I think the update is great. I only have a few discrepancies. A lot of the original animations stop after a second or two. I've put in about four hours, so I've gotten a lot of the normal scenes done. The mother babysitting scene worked fine for me, so I'm not sure what the issue is with other people. When Mrs. Jennings comes running after you to the bathroom in school I keep getting an error message which I will attach. I'm not sure if this is what Chilly was referring to, but if anyone could shed some light on how to fix the problem, I will greatly appreciate it since I would love to continue this awesome addition.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Dude this things happen with coding you can't just release a Mod and expect it to be 100% perfect from the start this things need polishing. I mean fuc*ing Bioware releases their games chock-full of bugs and they are a god damn professional company.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just want to say thank you to the person who changed the castle boulder push. That puzzle was the longest grind to do it every single time.
Your welcome, I changed the cart push too

i havent gotten that far yet, but so far the only issue i found
is when you barge in on gmas shower... it replays the chat again when you leave the room, my plan was to make a list as i go, just to try and help pinpoint things
but i dont wana stress you any more than you are
ill keep tabs on paper, if/when your ready let me know and ill update
As explain in my Help Text File for Grandma that happens due to how her house is structured unlike MC's house which as two doors for the Bathroom and a wall between, Grandma only has the one so which out making the map over again and giving her two doors we have to deal with that issue

on a side note, i did a recolour for the ms taylors sprite
its not exact but closer than it was
i liked the "fourth wall" break when meeting her, where the mc comments
on sprite not matching the bust,
and thought maybe if i could get it to work id post the edit,
as a way of saying thanx

(hope im not stepping on any toes)
I'll just change the fourth wall break so they talk about the changed sprites

I think the update is great. I only have a few discrepancies. A lot of the original animations stop after a second or two. I've put in about four hours, so I've gotten a lot of the normal scenes done. The mother babysitting scene worked fine for me, so I'm not sure what the issue is with other people. When Mrs. Jennings comes running after you to the bathroom in school I keep getting an error message which I will attach. I'm not sure if this is what Chilly was referring to, but if anyone could shed some light on how to fix the problem, I will greatly appreciate it since I would love to continue this awesome addition.
Are you getting the can't find the csv file and image file error when you see Grandma and Ms Taylor's stuff? If yes then you are playing on an old file and need to start a new one in order to properly interact with the two of them.

So you are telling me that you can text Mom to babysit you?

For the Mrs Jennings issue the only way I know for that to happen is if you had deleted that file yourself

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do I download the mod?
I removed it due to all the bugs that showed up despite my testing, now I'm pretty much collecting info from the people that have downloaded it so I can see what bugs that are in there and have them fix. I'm sorry an updated download link will be available at a later time

Reactions: Ashton

Ashton

Jan 5, 2017
I removed it due to all the bugs that showed up despite my testing, now I'm pretty much collecting info from the people that have downloaded it so I can see what bugs that are in there and have them fix. I'm sorry an updated download link will be available at a later time
okay cool

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
For the Mrs Jennings issue the only way I know for that to happen is if you had deleted that file yourself
I assure you I did not delete anything. I've been able to perform everything with Gma. So far I've only gotten a BJ and TF from Ms. Taylor. Yes, I spoke with Mom about going out, clicked Mom on options, then sent her a text. After a short dialog I was given three options.

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
@ChillyScholar Hi, first of all, thanks for the greath work you do for this game.
And next, i have a question: how many scenes we have on this mod? and the other question, your link on Mega is the mod actually update¿

Sorry for my bad english and good job again

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017

Updated hair, less static. I 'duplicated' the images with the exception of 7 & 8, which are a simple 'blink' frame to make it look like she isn't blinking constantly. I may tweak further, but filenames will remain the same so once (if?) released it's just a matter of copying and pasting assets over to the proper folder. I intend on making up some more expressions (ie a Hard and Pissed one for Belmont, and transferring over the Ecstasy face I linked earlier, but I'm getting bored of this particular scene and want to move onto something else.

Folder has a "Shy" mom scene, which is the slow buildup to the Purity or Corrupt scenes. There's also three 'cum' scenes for mom-doggy-happy: the idea is that MC gains another power called "Demon Seed", which allows for giant and repeated loads. I'm in the process of writing up a basic dialogue file so link all six scenes together, but will take a little bit for me to figure out since most scenes end after one cumshot, and any additional cumshots will endlessly repeat. I have a potential fix, but hitting a wall that I'll tackle later.

Image for Demon-Seed scene:
Totally finish this dude, its awesome! I would love to see more of this huge cumshot stuff for other characters in the game!

Reactions: fappychubb
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes