4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Having a problem with Mrs. J's route, was wondering if anyone who knows the game could help out (already checked the help folder and the wiki, but no dice). I can't advance Mrs. J's plot because I can't work with her in the afternoon. I could the first time, but from then on the MC automatically chooses to work with Fred every time. Is there a flag I missed somewhere that allows me to choose my partner for the afternoon?

I noticed the help folder's flowchart for the quest lists a "principal telling off" event, but I haven't seen it yet and have no idea how to get it to proc. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Download the mod, then when you enter the school go to the bottom right and get the scene. Then you can progress as normal.

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
can you give me a link with the latest mods and let me work because I have problems with grandma's modem
You just drag and drop the files and hit overwrite.
can you give me a link with the latest mods and let me work because I have problems with grandma's modem

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How far off roughly is the fan mod update? Last time I checked things were delayed because the mod creator was busy?

Such a amazing game, really don't want it to die

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'll try deleting the file. Thanks.
Its a scripting problem not a file not here problem. Say this is the dialogue chain:
<play_sounds:blah-blah><play_sounds:cum-blah><N3>ahh,<change_speed:2><N1>yes
To fix the problem here is what it should look like:
<play_sound:blah-blah><N3>ahh,<change_speed:2><play_sound:cum-blah><N1>yes
This is how it should look if you wanted both sounds. The comma dictates the next dialogue chain. I hope this is a better explanation for those making dialogues for their mods as well as for those who are having problems with activating a scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
theres some continuity issues reguarding mister jennings
for sure at the bar chatting hes refered to as MIKE, then during the school scenes
for sure hes refered to as CARTER, but i believe in earlier scene was refered to as johnathan
No Johnathan is Ms Amos' boyfriend

I guess we in the thread and choose which name we prefer for Mr Jennings, Mike or Carter, and then I can change it to whichever later, I vote Mike

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Babysitting is working for me again! It doesn't seem to be a coding issue. So I went and decided to advance the day in game normally to see if using the cheats were the cause of the glitch, so I advanced the day via normal meanings all till the next afternoon so I can ask for the babysitting, asked Mom to go out, and then I was able to text her just fine. I think an overuse of the advance day option via the cheat menu may be the cause of the glitch. I'm going to sleep in game then advance via the cheat option only enough to get it to the afternoon (cause I change time from like morning to night and then to midday a lot in order to test everything out) to make sure that is the cause.

U

User_305918

We also need to lock to what kind of person Mrs. J's husband is. His image in the bed with Mrs. J and his character Sprite don't match. Either change one of those.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Having a problem with Mrs. J's route, was wondering if anyone who knows the game could help out (already checked the help folder and the wiki, but no dice). I can't advance Mrs. J's plot because I can't work with her in the afternoon. I could the first time, but from then on the MC automatically chooses to work with Fred every time. Is there a flag I missed somewhere that allows me to choose my partner for the afternoon?

I noticed the help folder's flowchart for the quest lists a "principal telling off" event, but I haven't seen it yet and have no idea how to get it to proc. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Principal is in the section to the right. You Either need to go there Before you attend class or during lunch

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
OKAY TESTED IT OUT! It is definitely has to be a glitch caused by the advance day cheat, I advanced the day straight to the afternoon as soon as I woke up, asked Mom to go out, and was appear to text someone to babysit. Looks like an overuse of that cheat causes the game to forget what day it is on, so it thinks you are on a day where you already asked to get a babysitter. I think this explains why I got the glitch on a new save cause I kept advancing the day to get all of Dizzy's stuff in order to unlock the babysitting option. So I'm guessing you guys that aren't getting the glitch are not spamming that cheat then right? Cause you if you are then I'm still lost lol

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
The only cheat I used was the money cheat. The mother babysitter option worked fine. I am however still having an issue with Mrs. Jennings bathroom scene. Even when I started fresh (extracted new files of both game and mod), I'm still getting the Unable to find file error. Belmontking12 suggested changing the script so the sound files don't overlap. I googled RPG Maker VX Ace to see if I could use that to change it but $89.99 is a bit much. If I could get past this scene, then I would be able to help you discover anymore bugs.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So how do I change it? I'm limited on my understanding of computers. I swear sometimes I should have gotten a degree in computers than biology.
To fix it go to the DATA folder where your game is found and go to dialogues and find the person's folder (for example if it's a mom scene go to the Mom folder) and open the scene you want to edit (for example if it's the babysitting scene find the one that says babysitting) and open it with the notepad. Here you can edit it anyway you want, so delete or move the sound you need to. Just remember that the scripting changes with every comma so grammar can be ignored if the sentence has a comma.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The only cheat I used was the money cheat. The mother babysitter option worked fine.
To fix it go to the DATA folder where your game is found and go to dialogues and find the person's folder (for example if it's a mom scene go to the Mom folder) and open the scene you want to edit (for example if it's the babysitting scene find the one that says babysitting) and open it with the notepad. Here you can edit it anyway you want, so delete or move the sound you need to. Just remember that the scripting changes with every comma so grammar can be ignored if the sentence has a comma.
Alright so what you said along with what @NotThatICare just told me helps to confirm my theory, it's the advance day cheat that messes babysitting up. He said there is a coding fix but I'd rather not test it out in case we mess things up farther, plus we already have the solution. Follow what @belmontking12 said to fix your problem HOWEVER we no longer use commas for scripting changes we use | the symbol on top of the \ symbol, just press shift to use it.

Are you going to reupload the Mod or work out more bugs?
I will re-upload it sometime soon, just doing some more fixes and finishing the scenes with missing image files.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I did like you said and searched through the school fuck and park fuck dialogs, but could not find the line. It might be that I did not sleep with her first at the park that is causing the error. I will try that and report back.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
This is seriously frustrating. The file it's unable to find is Audio/SE/sex - orgasm|60|90><N1>N<4> I'm going to cum.|<N4> Not yet. I'm so close.,<command:play_sound:sex-Cumshot 4. So, I take it that since it cannot be found and I can't find anything that resembles it then I need to add it?

U

User_135940

This is seriously frustrating. The file it's unable to find is Audio/SE/sex - orgasm|60|90><N1>N<4> I'm going to cum.|<N4> Not yet. I'm so close.,<command:play_sound:sex-Cumshot 4. So, I take it that since it cannot be found and I can't find anything that resembles it then I need to add it?
Are you using the version of the dialogue file from Chilly's mod? There shouldn't be any commas within it. Try directly overwriting your current version of the dialogue file with the one inside of Chilly's mod.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes