4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I assure you I did not delete anything. I've been able to perform everything with Gma. So far I've only gotten a BJ and TF from Ms. Taylor. Yes, I spoke with Mom about going out, clicked Mom on options, then sent her a text. After a short dialog I was given three options.
Just check Urban Demons 0.8-beta.2\Audio\SE for sex - orgasm just in case, cause that would really be the only issue with that, I guess Mom is some sort of glitch that is triggered by something

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
The file is there, but for whatever reason it won't trigger. I can try extracting both the game and your mod once again then just transfer my save file over to see if that resolves it but I'm not very computer savvy.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Scratch that, for some reason the save file won't register. So I'm going to start over on the new file to see if the same things happen.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i wanted to play the mod
i know, alot of hype to hold back, but its better for the moment that its limited to those who downloaded
before chilly nixed the link, (and didnt listen when he said to delete it)

this way theres a few more playtesting than just chilly,
(theres still the option for chilly to personally distribute the mod if he wants/needs more testers)

it shouldnt be too long of a wait, with the speed at which relation points are gained,
it dont take long to unlock most of the scenes
meaning with even a few people testing, spotting most of the bugs wont take long
just troubleshooting and affecting repairs, might take a bit

modding games is a fickle and tedious thing,
my experiance with warcraft3 taught me,
"even if you did "do it right" it dosnt mean the program will recognize and accept it"

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
guys sorry to disrupt the convo , but I have been looking for 2 days now , and I can't seem to be able to run the game in full screen , can't find the Btc.Size.exe mentioned earlier (I have a small screen resolution "1366 X 768")

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The file is there, but for whatever reason it won't trigger. I can try extracting both the game and your mod once again then just transfer my save file over to see if that resolves it but I'm not very computer savvy.
I can tell you the problem. For whatever reason, if you try playing two sounds during one scene (ya know when you press right to continue the dialogue) the game doesn't know what to do so it crashes. To fix this just delete one of the sounds and either put it in the next dialogue part (the straight up and down thing separates these and it must be where there are these <> in the beginning things in case there is confusion) or just omit the sound entirely. You must do this for every time there is two, or more, sounds playing at the same time.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
I have two problems with Urban Demons, 1 I can't initiate Kimberly's route because everytime I take her to the park bathroom it has Peter exclaiming that "They'll be here very soon!" and goes into a BJ scene with Sarah and the 2nd, is that I can't get Mrs Jennings home address, if I remember correctly you go into your moms room invisible and use her phone, but nothing happens just the dialogue of Peter saying "Let's see what we can find"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have two problems with Urban Demons, 1 I can't initiate Kimberly's route because everytime I take her to the park bathroom it has Peter exclaiming that "They'll be here very soon!" and goes into a BJ scene with Sarah and the 2nd, is that I can't get Mrs Jennings home address, if I remember correctly you go into your moms room invisible and use her phone, but nothing happens just the dialogue of Peter saying "Let's see what we can find"
The Kimberly issue should only happen if you have already texted the MILFs to go to the bathroom for you, just don't text them until after you are done with Kimberly. You can only get Mrs Jennings home address from that AFTER you have her babysit you.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
The Kimberly issue should only happen if you have already texted the MILFs to go to the bathroom for you, just don't text them until after you are done with Kimberly. You can only get Mrs Jennings home address from that AFTER you have her babysit you.
Oh okay, thanks for the help! good luck with the mod, can't wait.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
new find, apearantly the text box fix isnt working any more (finding issue pop up in kaylee scenes and neala so far)
and during the first h-scene with gma, (where you tell her you cant visit as often)
theres the sentece, "Like grandma susie?" should read "like what? grandma susie?"

addition

"old news" but re-confirmed for myself,

theres some continuity issues reguarding mister jennings
for sure at the bar chatting hes refered to as MIKE, then during the school scenes
for sure hes refered to as CARTER, but i believe in earlier scene was refered to as johnathan

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Having a problem with Mrs. J's route, was wondering if anyone who knows the game could help out (already checked the help folder and the wiki, but no dice). I can't advance Mrs. J's plot because I can't work with her in the afternoon. I could the first time, but from then on the MC automatically chooses to work with Fred every time. Is there a flag I missed somewhere that allows me to choose my partner for the afternoon?

I noticed the help folder's flowchart for the quest lists a "principal telling off" event, but I haven't seen it yet and have no idea how to get it to proc. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for the help.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes