4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
So I've been trying to raise the quality of the Grandma scenes, modifying the faces, hair and skin color to look more like her bust, starting with this scene (before/after included). Is my work good/interesting enough to be included in the mod at some point you guys think? I won't continue if nobody is interested. :O
View attachment 52970 View attachment 52971
Awesome!!!!!! It goes very well!!!!!! Go 4 it!!!!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So I've been trying to raise the quality of the Grandma scenes, modifying the faces, hair and skin color to look more like her bust, starting with this scene (before/after included). Is my work good/interesting enough to be included in the mod at some point you guys think? I won't continue if nobody is interested. :O
It's not bad, but it feels very much like you've used photoshop to insert a direct cut-out from the bust and stretched it a bit. The line-thickness and shading don't entirely match either.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I cant get Ms Taylor's doggy scene and her number... what to do?
ms taylor is progress linked to ms j, if you cant progress with ms taylor following the help files
you need to progress further with ms jennings, but be carefull not to over progress ms j
(check botom of modded scenes help file) im not sure if just trimming points in the teleport/test room fixes things

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
looks good, think it fixes that perspective flaw where the head/face being behind the body
causes a "tiny head" effect

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
one more thing before i get in trouble for having too many posts in a row...

if its not too dificult, could add in a reset for the easter eggs?
i discoverd a scene at an inopportune moment and had to exit the scene to save/quit
and now am locked out from the meeting and first scene

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well yeah probably change the eyes expression to be more lustfull or something. And now that I'm looking at it again, I say probably have Sydney face away instead of facing back to the MC. @belmontking12
Ok so I have a few things to say and I don't mean to offend or cause any ill will towards you or anyone:
1. I already said I was gonna make lustful expressions after the scene was done so just wait til then. This is like a corrupt version of the scene where like Peter forces them into doing this, which I am making for my exclusive version since I hate 10 heart scenes as a concept. I will also make a pseudo purity version after the lustful.
2. I am a modder, which basically means I make changes to the scene and barely altering it to better suit the environment, and making Sydney look the other way or forward or whatever you meant by "face away" would require an artist who is able to recreate either Scarlett's or Glass's style to make it look good. I am not an artist, I am like the vision of Divinci and the skill of a one year old...and I'm not exaggerating. So while I understand what you say, doing it without any reference is impossible for me and I'm sorry if this wasn't the answer you were expecting. I appreciate all the people who like my work and give me critiques but I feel they overestimate my abilities.

fappychubb

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still kicking around, here's an update of where I am at. Colour is roughly done, after that it will be cleaning up the edges, facial expressions, and then working on the cumshot (which will be relatively easier since it will use existing frames).

Reactions: Crawdaddy

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
OK I feel like a complete idiot, but how the hell am I using this phone? whenever I am near a girl and tap 'w' the phone menu comes up and that's it i am getting frustrated right now, what am I missing?

U

User_305918

OK I feel like a complete idiot, but how the hell am I using this phone? whenever I am near a girl and tap 'w' the phone menu comes up and that's it i am getting frustrated right now, what am I missing?
Use the phone from the items menu. Don't press "W"

Reactions: badwonder

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
I'll make some adjustments to some of grandma's scenes.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
anyone have a save for this latest version?(yes I realize there's cheats and stuff)
can't text the mom

Last edited:

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
anyone have a save for this latest version?(yes I realize there's cheats and stuff)
can't text the mom
I had same issue.....You are suppose to have Dizzy as FIRST babysitter(No exceptions).....otherwise you get this glitch even u have 10 hearts.....Heres my saves...Hope it helps....

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes