4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Im getting no text options after choosing her!!!
Look in the help folder, the full explanation is in there. It's the reason that folder fucking exists.

This is moust likely answered allerady, but i couldnt find it so I'll ask anyway.....who are Hitomi and Pegah and where do i find them. Also i cant seem to activate Ms.J scene 1 and 2. Thanks for the help in advance.
Again look at the Help folder for Mrs Jennings progress. Hitomi, Pegah, and Couch Mary are currently not in the game, they just exist within the game's actor database so when the next patch with them is out you won't need a new save file to see their stuff.

how can i study withe ms jennings it jumps automatily to fred
HELP FOLDER!

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Look in the help folder, the full explanation is in there. It's the reason that folder fucking exists.

Again look at the Help folder for Mrs Jennings progress. Hitomi, Pegah, and Couch Mary are currently not in the game, they just exist within the game's actor database so when the next patch with them is out you won't need a new save file to see their stuff.

HELP FOLDER!
yes but in school i dont gite option to study withe her or fred and i only have one picture

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I told you that you'd enjoy the 20 pages of broken english asking you the most basic questions.

adzull

May 9, 2017
i cant see the scenes of grandma and taylor is normal? i try but he say error loading :grandma-hj-purity/corruption.csv and error loading :grandma-hj-purity/corruption(1) image file and taylor similar.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i cant see the scenes of grandma and taylor is normal? i try but he say error loading :grandma-hj-purity/corruption.csv and error loading :grandma-hj-purity/corruption(1) image file and taylor similar.
That means you are using an old save file, you need to start a new save file for all the stuff with the new characters. I have repeatedly said this!

U

User_305918

Ok...so...with all my skill here is Sydney...umm...thoughts?
The face and tits are what bothering me. The expression on her face a bit too stretched. Also her breasts are sagging way to much. I mean she is a teenager and her breasts don't look like they would dangle that much in that position.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well I mean...It's like that in the game AzL so I guess Scarlett thought that about a teenager's tits? Also I tried to remake the expression the sis in AzL had so what expression should she have instead of that? I will try making the tits more...perky? No promises about how well it will come out though...

U

User_305918

Better. Keep working on it though to make her body and head to match equally. Her head looks a bit small compared to how here backside is angled.

U

User_305918

Hey just off topic but has their been any talk to making Kaylee a babysitter? I mean it be fair to make all optional women a babysitter (same goes for Sydney).

Reactions: LOGhetto
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes