4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
You know this game is a masterpiece if people are not gonna let it go unfinished.
copy that,

on a side note, i just got the scene again, and am now 100% that mr j is called johnathan in 1 instance
its during the principal telling off scene the mc's line says
"maybe she'll stop johnathan comming"

also after installing the new version, theres some dialogue squares that wont go away after trying the fix/edit
not a big deal, just thought id mention it incase its still fixable

koreset

Dec 25, 2017
I have been a ghost here for a few weeks and registered just for the mod. Great mod, enjoying it a lot so far. The problem is Ms. Jennings, in the afternoon class i dont get to chose what to do and get stuck with Fred. I searched here and saw that others had that problem in august, but couldnt find fix for it. Some help pls. (playing the just released chilly's mod)

edit: forgot to mention i am doing the pure route and her level now is 3

Last edited:
U

User_305918

Talk w/ Fred and get in trouble to write lines. Do your homework before you do anything else that may automatically trigger the afternoon to be evening (Sis events or Lisa bathroom events). That will follow through to Mrs. J.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Prays for mod to get characters pregnant and change girls outfits...more anal also welcome :FeelsGoodMan:

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!! (DizzyXSis and Ms JXMs T Threesome do not have image files, you can find Glaceon at night at the playground)

Big thanks chilly for your work and
!!!!!!Happy fucking new year !!!!!!!!

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Unable to access Mom's babysitting .....any help would be appreciated...
You need to text the mom after you choose her. It's a weird setup, considering it's not like the sister is there in the same room for you not being able to just straight up have an option to choose "Alone Time" and ask the mom directly. I think that makes more sense than doing the "You Should Go Out" and then choose Mom and then text. Plus it'd probably rid the double mom scene which had me chuckle a little bit.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, did any of you have this mistake? If so, how do I solve it?
normaly i see that when incorrect password,
this has no passwords,
maybe just try using 7zip instead (sometimes programs are partial to certian archive/extractors)

koreset

Dec 25, 2017
This is moust likely answered allerady, but i couldnt find it so I'll ask anyway.....who are Hitomi and Pegah and where do i find them. Also i cant seem to activate Ms.J scene 1 and 2. Thanks for the help in advance.

Adelino

Nov 24, 2017
Koreset,Thanks for replying, I downloaded the patch several times, I saved everything that's good, but nothing, this fucking error still appears when I extract the rar file. but it was worth the help.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
You need to text the mom after you choose her. It's a weird setup, considering it's not like the sister is there in the same room for you not being able to just straight up have an option to choose "Alone Time" and ask the mom directly. I think that makes more sense than doing the "You Should Go Out" and then choose Mom and then text. Plus it'd probably rid the double mom scene which had me chuckle a little bit.
Im getting no text options after choosing her!!!

Reactions: bigguy4u

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I wanted to test my skills for a "new" threesome scene using one from AZL and transforming it for mom and Sydney in UD. I got home at three and it is now 6 where I am and this is all I made...Curse you Scarlett!!!!
I'm kidding of course, I am sure Scarlett is a fine person and my main problem is trying to make one art style into another with none of them my own! My main problem is that Scarlett highlights areas using a color closer to the person's skin thus making it look more natural since people don't have outlines. Glass is all about the outlines since its more "anime/cartoonish" so I had to outline all of it before actually modding. Honestly though it looks kinda good. Just note that in the UD version I had to extend sis's arm since there is no pillow to block it without it seeming like sis is a ghost XD.
aunt-sis-fuck (1).jpg

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes