4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Slaps

Jul 22, 2017
Surely the mod gets out today with all finished scenes, and the works in progress will be added next year...

Right?

U

User_305918

I think that's what he meant. He's adding more to it next year and giving us the one he's touched up this day.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well due to a power outage I couldn't do what I planned, which was gonna be two christmas card styled pictures saying like Seasons greetings from the Solomons and friends and Merry XXXmas for all of Santa's Ho Ho Hos, showing mom, sydney, peter and the winner Kimberly in nice and naughty versions of Christmas clothing like the pictures here. I couldn't get peter and Kim done so here are mom and sydney in bust form if someone wants to make this an easter egg or something. Merry Christmas and enjoy Chilly's mod when it comes.

U

User_305918

Well due to a power outage I couldn't do what I planned, which was gonna be two christmas card styled pictures saying like Seasons greetings from the Solomons and friends and Merry XXXmas for all of Santa's Ho Ho Hos, showing mom, sydney, peter and the winner Kimberly in nice and naughty versions of Christmas clothing like the pictures here. I couldn't get peter and Kim done so here are mom and sydney in bust form if someone wants to make this an easter egg or something. Merry Christmas and enjoy Chilly's mod when it comes.
The day is still young so their is a chance to finish them. (Well to me it is I don't know the timezone of your location)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Holy shit, I went back to try and find the page where the game was abandoned, and it's around page 80 or so. This means there are more pages of post-abandonment modding that actual game stuff in this thread now.

Neato.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How many scenes have been added altogether Chilly? Probably won't get a chance to play today or tomorrow :(

bubajn

Dec 14, 2017
MMM, the Grandma purity scene, appear in the game as Error that the .csv and image not appear.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes