4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Hey gang. Sorry if this was answered already (might have just missed the post), but I can't seem to get the alternate 10 Heart scene to work, must be missing images or something. Also the mom babysitting won't activate either despite following the path

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright so I am thinking of doing something and I want a popular choice, other than Mom and Sydney which female original cast member would you guys like to see in a new picture. I won't spoil it so don't ask. Send me conversation message so that I can make it discreet on who "won" please.

U

User_305918

How to download this?
If you are talking about the game go to the first page to download the Mega link of the original version and the Github link under it.

Chilly' mod hasn't been posted yet as he said it may be up by Christmas as he has been tweeting it since he put it up last week. Those who have it already have been "beta" testing it and giving points to what's wrong with it. But once his mod is up be sure you have the other game files uploaded. The just copy those files and transfer them to the game itself. And key point here, be sure to start a new game when you do or else it won't work.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Question for all the devs/modders here:

When I open the game in RPGM VX Ace and then save over the project file, the game resolution gets blown up way too big, and the parallax settings in-game are also off. This gets fixed if I overwrite the files in the 'System' folder with older versions (prior to the tinkering), but it's a pain doing that for every small change.

Is there any change or setting I can adjust in VX Ace, so that the build is compiled with resolution and other gfx settings intact?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes