4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
several people have already found it but everyone will definitely find it now lol
I did find it after you told me to go on, but I never brought it up in this thread. Partly because the image files aren't there, so I never saw her scene. :/

U

User_305918

Well I encountered that glitch with getting the BJ from Mrs. Taylor. Was able to by pass it by taking to her in midday at school instead of after she spoke with Mrs. Jennings in the morning. Just got to remember that when Chilly updates his mod and I have to go back and redo everything.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
you fuckers got my hopes up with a grandma character
Uhh, Dude. I dunno if ye are insulting or praising the mod creators, but either ways. Calm yerself and probably elaborate more on what ye meant by that statement.
If ye are insulting the modders adding a grandma character, well, sorry. That talk has been over for months now. Can't remove her now.
If ye are praising it, praise them nicely.
If ye are disappointed not seeing the grandma character, She is already in the game. Chilly just took it back atm to fix some bugs that appeared to some people.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Still can’t activate the mother babysitting scenes, as I had no option to text her either right after asking her to go out or her getting ready to leave...not sure what I’m doing wrong here.

A couple other things:

-the Grandma shower dialogue activates both entering and exiting the bathroom
-I can’t access the “super horny” mom wake up scene, since I get an error message and then it skips it...didn’t get a screenshot, sorry

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 50805
how can i leave from here
Since it seems like you haven't met Neala yet, go up left and into the room there.

If the voice tells you you're not ready yet, press Q, this will bring up a menu where you can either go to the Otherworld city, or wake up. Return when you've progressed further with some ladies.

U

User_305918

I think the price to afford her would be pretty high. Also I feel like the game would be more a visual novel then a RPG.

U

User_305918

Also the picture of the mom looks almost similar to the mom in Nergal's other game ZombieLife

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
While ScarletAnn´s style is my favorite, I rather that staying in Zombie´s Life and UD keeping GlassFish just for a change of art. Maybe when nergal was planning on a new game after finishing ZL he wanted Scarlet´s Art there?

U

User_305918

Yeah like I said, the game would've been a visual novel instead of what it is now.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Would be cool to have the ScarlettAnn and Jay Marvel test pics as an Easter egg in a future release...

I really liked ScarlettAnn for A Zombie’s Life (and in general). The artists could’ve been swapped for the games and I think both artists would’ve done a good job on the other’s game (Nergal would’ve just enlisted animators to help ScarlettAnn either way).

The Mom from AZL was pretty hot in a similar way:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheAthing

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
An updated Mod by Chilly for a present on Christmas? Oh boy have we been naughty, or nice? ;p

(I hope by christmas at least lol)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes