4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I found this animation of Glaceon sucking dick, since it's an ice type pokemon that's your Christmas event :p
Since Christmas is on a Monday this year just go to the playground on a Monday night in game and you'll find it

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I found this animation of Glaceon sucking dick, since it's an ice type pokemon that's your Christmas event :p
Since Christmas is on a Monday this year just go to the playground on a Monday night in game and you'll find it
"grins" can't wait till tomorrow, hopefully christmas is good to us :) , thank you again for doing this.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Saturday or Sunday for Dizzy threesome honest question
I thought Wed would have been the obvious choice since they're both in Syd's room already. You could make it like they're gossiping about either how much they hate your face or want your D. I'll go with Sunday since the bars are usually closed then anyway.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know maybe around 10 or 11 in the morning depends, and yeah it's Dizzy and Sydney threesome, it was the request from the easter egg prize winner.

I'm making it Sunday, also it doesn't have image files yet, just coding it early so I don't have to make another patch after tomorrow's is released

Also coding in a threesome between Ms Taylor and Mrs Jennings for when Ms T has 7 hearts and more and only if you had the threesome with Mrs J and Mom already

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
Quick question. The fan mod change log says that text message 15 needs a variable change to work. What variable do I change?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay I went fuck it and made the threesome for Dizzy and Sydney on Wednesdays, just easier to code that way, I'll make a new background for it later :p

bubajn

Dec 14, 2017
In the game in future update of the mod there gonna be possible to enter the house of Sara and Lisa

U

User_305918

I was able to enter their homes, just couldn't do anything in them. Not sure if that was from the GitHub patch or Chilly's mod I downloaded that made it possible.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's Github patch that added in the new houses, I haven't done anything with them sorry, maybe one day. And for the person asking about the text message variables don't worry, the patch from github already changed it, the change log was just explaining why it wouldn't work before.

Also the two new threesomes have been programmed, I just need to make their dialogue.

Reactions: baphometx
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes