4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I see Chilly has added his own troll in this game with the cheat menu. If this is not a troll then its a bug that needs to be addressed. When you enter a code the keyboard takes over on its own which prevents codes from being entered.

Edit: Never mind it was a Windows Keyboard Coversion error. I have this keyboard do 4-5ish languages so for some odd reason it was using all of them.

Last edited:

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I'm enjoying the new mod by chilly and because i wanted to skip alot of the bs puzzles i modded in some cheats because F*CK IT I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THE BS AGAIN

Adelino

Nov 24, 2017
Good night, so I downloaded the file but, all files and image has 1 kbytes and does not open anything. Diagnostic error appears

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!! (DizzyXSis and Ms JXMs T Threesome do not have image files, you can find Glaceon at night at the playground)

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

adzull

May 9, 2017
i cant see the the Grandma purity/corruption scene except 10 heart and i cant see the other teacher scenes is normal right?

Reactions: tangdu35

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i know im stupid but,
if i want to do a "clean" install whats the proper order to compile the downloads?
game, fanpatch, github, chilly's latest link?

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
i know im stupid but,
if i want to do a "clean" install whats the proper order to compile the downloads?
game, fanpatch, github, chilly's latest link?
Actually Chillys latest link to his mod also includes everything to the game including the .exe so just download that and you're ready to go. (Chillys latest link is on page number 212).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
oh sweet, much cleaner install then

happy season's yall,
and for those whom the fanfare is too much, a miserly bah humbug to you

U

User_305918

Thanks for the updated game Chilly. Keep doing what you do. Look forward to the new content your planning to put in next year.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Hey Chilly, wanna make out under the mistletoe? It's the only X-mas present I can give ya in return for the wondrous gift you've given us.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly, wanna make out under the mistletoe? It's the only X-mas present I can give ya in return for the wondrous gift you've given us.
Are you female? If yes then perhaps, if male, perhaps only if male-to-female trans.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes