4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Payment is the problem, it's not like I can just get you guys to give me money or something

I do have a basic outline of what the game would be if you guys wanted to hear
I'm not as well-versed in Patreon as some of you guys, but is it possible to start a patreon page with a fleshed-out outline of your game and once your funding reaches a certain level, you can begin the process of making it (like a kickstarter)? I know for sure that the loyal Urban Demons community on this thread has seen your work ethic and regular progress on these patches and would likely be willing to jump on board with a game helmed by you, Chilly. I know I would personally pledge right off the bat.

Also, yeah, would like to hear your game idea...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright then I'll just give out my idea then. It's working title is "Urban Heroes", obviously inspired by the the Urban X line of games, might change the title later.
You play as a character named Xander, named after the Green Mystic Force Ranger (cause first male Earth-related name I could think off, also fuck nostalgia Mystic Force and Lightspeed Rescue have the best themes in all of PR). You are the "child" of the doctors Harleen Frances Quinzel and Pamela Isley, better known as the anti-heroes Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. You are a genetically engineered plant-human hybrid creating using the DNA of the previously mentioned characters. A prototype of the characters introduced in the "Cycle of Life and Death" storyline, meaning you would be the brother of Thorn, Rose, Hazel, and White Mercy, though I'd only have Thorn in the game cause goth girls bruh. At "birth" Ivy wanted to destroy you, deeming you a failure. However Harley convinced her to allow you to live, both raising you together in secret, with only a few select characters knowing of your existence. These being your "aunts" Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Karen Starr (Power Girl), your godfather Big Tony (a Harley Quinn character), and the dark knight of Gotham, Bruce Wayne (Batman). Alfred also knows, he's nice and took care of you at times, he's "grandpa".
After a few years you have grown up, and hit your own kind of puberty, discovering you are not a failure and indeed do have plant based like one of your mothers. One such power is that of pheromone control, something you are not in total control over. This strangely leads to the first scene of the game, where your powers are uncontrollably used on Harley, strange due to the fact that she should be immune to any such powers you develop. The first scene occurs and Harley, due to the effects of your powers and not really her own judgement, convinces you to continue to use your powers if you wish to do so on any of the other female characters you interact with, but only after you see if your powers will also work on your other mother. Spoilers they do. This along with your other new found powers leads you to becoming the new young hero on the block, interacting with other comic characters for the rest of your days as you discover yourself along the way.
I plan on having most of the game within a smallish city space. The main house will hold you, your mothers, and eventually the character of Mardakko (of Space Sentai Kyuuranger). Mardakko is a character that can regenerate after being destroyed via tentacles she leaves behind on the battlefield, however another person must cause her regeneration leading to them being her master of sorts. So after a battle you find one such tentacle, leading to you being the cause of her regeneration, due to this she is forced to become your "sidekick". This will lead to you being able to do night patrols with her, and then of course her scenes as your relationship develops. On certain dates your aunt Selina will appear at the house for visits, leading to all her scenes.
Since you are a hero you decide to go out and be trained by other heroes such as your "aunt" Power Girl via visiting her home, and the hero Dinah Laurel Lance (Black Canary) a hero know for training others. For Dinah you'll have to visit her underground training area. You can probably guess by my inclusion of Mardakko that I don't intend to add only DC characters in this, as it will be a world of heroes of all sorts of realities. I hope to include such characters such as Marvel's Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk, a character I know GlassFish loves) and Melinda May (The Cavalry) along with other non-hero comic characters such as Alice Mitchell of Dennis The Menace, one of the first civilians you save and Brenda Starr, the reporter doing research on the hot new hero.
The actor database of Urban Demons has 20 characters in it, 19 females, so I'll follow that and have 20 girls in game, since I hate odd numbers. Future characters would be voted on via patreon if one is ever made. Confirmed characters I do want no matter what are Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Mardakko, Black Canary, She-Hulk, Cavalry, Alice, Brenda, Terra (Atlee, the one from Power Girl, not the one from Titans), and of course the queen of female superheroes herself Diana Prince (Wonder Woman). Characters I'm personally debating on are Rachel Roth (Raven), Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel), your sister Thorn, Witchblade (either Sara Pezzini or Masane Amaha, probably the latter), and the more stereotypically sexy characters in comics like Starfire, Vampirella, Lady Death, Emma Frost, etc. So yeah there is the outline.
Can you tell that I'm a big fucking comic nerd?

blacksage

May 28, 2017
@ChillyScholar, I really like the idea, to be honest, so if u one day make this game, I will play it for sure man lo.ol, altough, I am with @ZeroHerox12, you should change the title, altough now that I think about it, it could be a title that can make a relation with the urban saga, bc if you make this game, then it maybe become a saga, but it´s just my personal opinion xD.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Are you drawing the cum by hand or using a brush/layer style?
By hand. One translucent layer for the base, one for the highlights and one for the outline. Automated styles don't get 'gooey' enough effects for me. I did copy-paste from Ms Amos' set and edit it for Lisa+Sarah though.

Reactions: Vegasyy
U

User_305918

Hey @ChillyScholar , maybe you could give us a sample of what your going for as a Easter Egg to this game. Unless I ruined the surprise.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Like I said if you give me a changelog of all the fixes I'll update the main post with the download link and what the update contains...
The character of Ms Taylor has been expanded, new character of Grandma has been added, all the scenes under the Grandma, Ms Taylor, and Modded scenes text doc in the help folder, Memory Room now has all the scenes and fixed for scenes that wouldn't play like Mrs J's night fuck scene, Test Room now has all such scenes, busts now appear when Mom talks to you in after the shower instead of blackness, you can now have Mom babysit, Kaylee's bar fuck scene now counts as it's own separate scene so it doesn't appear in the Memory Room early, you can now have Lisa take you to the bathroom at a certain point, new houses for Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah, and Grandma, Ms Amos now has an upstairs, Mr J is now called Michael (most of the time), 3 easter egg characters of Applejack of MLP, a Glaceon of Pokemon, and GlassFish's own character of Rita Revulsive, Kimberly is no longer naked when she lives your house, several other text errors on maps and CSV files have been fixed, etc.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The character of Ms Taylor has been expanded, new character of Grandma has been added, all the scenes under the Grandma, Ms Taylor, and Modded scenes text doc in the help folder, Memory Room now has all the scenes and fixed for scenes that wouldn't play like Mrs J's night fuck scene, Test Room now has all such scenes, busts now appear when Mom talks to you in after the shower instead of blackness, you can now have Mom babysit, Kaylee's bar fuck scene now counts as it's own separate scene so it doesn't appear in the Memory Room early, you can now have Lisa take you to the bathroom at a certain point, new houses for Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah, and Grandma, Ms Amos now has an upstairs, Mr J is now called Michael (most of the time), 3 easter egg characters of Applejack of MLP, a Glaceon of Pokemon, and GlassFish's own character of Rita Revulsive, Kimberly is no longer naked when she lives your house, several other text errors on maps and CSV files have been fixed, etc.
Mk lemme talk to TC about it and I'll update the thread & bump it with this fan patch if I get the green light.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes