4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mk lemme talk to TC about it and I'll update the thread & bump it with this fan patch if I get the green light.
It's not really a "patch" the link contains the entire game, it's more of an update to be honest, all you'd have to do is download the one link and you are golden

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Someone didn't start a new save file did they? Start a new save and you'll see them just fine
jesus christ

edit: ahem, hi, ty for polishing this game for us (it was great but I was also sad that it was abandoned so close to 1.0). what are you planning to do with it? more content or just patches?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Nice to see someone keeping this game going!
Found couple bugs in mod when taking kimberly to toilet in park it won't tricker kimberly scenes instead it trickers sarah and lisa scenes.
Other one is that new apartments seem's to have one one in them an exiting them is bit tricky if you walk to door you can walk trought of door to empiness (black area on screen) you need to push enter when you are next to door to exit.

Also old bug in shower is still there when ignoring mom it will freeze game.

Does anyone know if i have srewed my self with teacher? i have raised relation with fred (other student) to max so now when teacher ask is everyting allrigh peter auto picks fred to do math. So that i can't pick teacher =(

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nice to see someone keeping this game going!
Found couple bugs in mod when taking kimberly to toilet in park it won't tricker kimberly scenes instead it trickers sarah and lisa scenes.
Other one is that new apartments seem's to have one one in them an exiting them is bit tricky if you walk to door you can walk trought of door to empiness (black area on screen) you need to push enter when you are next to door to exit.

Also old bug in shower is still there when ignoring mom it will freeze game.

Does anyone know if i have srewed my self with teacher? i have raised relation with fred (other student) to max so now when teacher ask is everyting allrigh peter auto picks fred to do math. So that i can't pick teacher =(
For Kimberly that is your fault, you must have texted the MILFs to met you before you started to interact with Kimberly, save that for after Kimberly is done cause the text overrides everything else. Same goes for Mom's fingering scene, if you look through Sydney's peephole after Mom's, it'll override the game so that it's Sydney that is downstairs.

What new apartments are you talking about?

I forgot about the Mom glitch while I was fixing her other glitches in that area, I'll fix that in the next update

Make sure you are following the Mrs Jennings Flow image in the help folder, use it like a checklist and you'll eventually find what your problem is, you probably haven't seen a few things which are causing you to be unable to select Mrs Jennings during class

Also make sure to proof read before you post this shit was hard to understand at times

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Someone didn't start a new save file did they? Start a new save and you'll see them just fine
yeah i started with my old save, it'll be abit long and tedious but hey still thanks allot for the quick answer and the free extra content!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yeah i started with my old save, it'll be abit long and tedious but hey still thanks allot for the quick answer and the free extra content!
I'm gonna put a read me document in the next update that says new saves are a requirement, I'm tired of always having to tell people to start a new save, and your walkthrough won't be as long, I changed the rock and cart puzzles so that they are near the end cause I know those maps lag like hell

Reactions: blacksage and Gabaw

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For Kimberly that is your fault, you must have texted the MILFs to met you before you started to interact with Kimberly, save that for after Kimberly is done cause the text overrides everything else. Same goes for Mom's fingering scene, if you look through Sydney's peephole after Mom's, it'll override the game so that it's Sydney that is downstairs.

What new apartments are you talking about?

I forgot about the Mom glitch while I was fixing her other glitches in that area, I'll fix that in the next update

Make sure you are following the Mrs Jennings Flow image in the help folder, use it like a checklist and you'll eventually find what your problem is, you probably haven't seen a few things which are causing you to be unable to select Mrs Jennings during class

Also make sure to proof read before you post this shit was hard to understand at times
Sory about my grammar it's bad but in my defence English is not my native langue.

As for new apartment's i mean these pictures.
They are 2 house on right side of screen where teacher lives on left side.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hello guys, an idiot question. How save the game? XD

I think you can only save at night in your room
You can save at any time as long as you have the uPhone just press the w key then go to the floppy disk icon to save, don't fucking spread wrong info on the thread, we have enough idiots on here already

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sory about my grammar it's bad but in my defence English is not my native langue.

As for new apartment's i mean these pictures.
They are 2 house on right side of screen where teacher lives on left side.
Those are Sarah and Lisa's houses, I did nothing with them, they were there since an earlier fan patch that is included with my update. From what I gather other modders are working on those locations so I decided to just leave them alone in my update.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes