4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
LMAO! What a clusterfuck.
Anyway, here's a drastically modified Kimberly, just because.
Haven't touched any of the images in the Pictures folder. Figured it'd be faster if I finished the busts first.

Sample pics:
How much time did you spent in creating this awsome drawings?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Uh, I think i have a legit question but...Ms Taylor's BJ scene won't fire, I just hear the fly being zipped down and then it stalls? any advice?

edit: nvm, I figured it out.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I'm tired of all this fucking bullshit. Too many fucking people always here asking all the same goddamn questions, too lazy to look through the thread or the Help folder in order to find their answers. I said nearly a hundred fucking times you need to start a new save to see the new scenes properly but no one fucking listens. No one has the fuck RTP despite it being needed to run RPG Maker games, how can you fuckers not know this basic shit!? They can't read to find out two threesome scenes don't have the images done yet? Everybody is going it's a bug, mod is buggy, it's broken, fix it. Do I gotta download this or that? I already said mine is the only thing you fucking need! LITERALLY THE ONE THING JUST FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE DELETE ALL YOUR OLD SHIT AND SAVES! EVERYTHING! Now people are fucking spreading wrong information about the game!! I'm sick and tired of this shit! I'm done! I quit! This shit is abandoned now! Fuck it and fuck you!
Rule of the Internet is that when something good blows up, all the idiots hop on the wagon and inevitably fuck up something that the loyal fans really care about. A couple other people here are answering basic questions in this thread already, so let them do that and just ignore the lazy morons. The people this game matters to most will follow along with your updates as usual, just now there’s a few more throwaway comments in between the relevant bits. I urge you not to give in to the trolls, mostly for selfish reasons, cause I love what you’ve done with the game. Please don’t give up!

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That's too drastic jesus christ, I mean she's beautiful but it's just too different
Ingrate! Very well, you shall receive hybrids like below. Eventually, anyway - tired of exporting for now.
km x 2.png

How much time did you spent in creating this awsome drawings?
Too much time. Though I do cut corners by using lots of reference. These girls were mostly done using anatomy ref from The Pit's work. He does exaggerated women well:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
That's too drastic jesus christ, I mean she's beautiful but it's just too different
And adding My Little Pony, Pokemon and other cringe tier trash isn't "just too different"?

Let people incorporate what they want and if people enjoy them, they can download them seperately. That's what that dude is doing, instead of hamfisting absolutely abhorrent """"easter eggs""""" into the game that completely put people off trying the new updates entirely.

Reactions: McDo69 and a meme

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Which RPG maker version. Never had a problem running it before but getting errors when I try to start. Audio/Se/decision3 for example. Tried 3 versions of UD, so thinking it is an RPGM issue

Never mind looks like I lost my RPGmaker, still have paid version should fix issue

U

User_305918

LMAO! What a clusterfuck.
Anyway, here's a drastically modified Kimberly, just because.
Haven't touched any of the images in the Pictures folder. Figured it'd be faster if I finished the busts first.

Sample pics:
Yeah I don't like her face. She doesn't really look similar to everyone else. Maybe for UrbanxLife but not this.

Edit: Okay never mind I saw you changed it.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ingrate! Very well, you shall receive hybrids like below. Eventually, anyway - tired of exporting for now.
View attachment 56066

Too much time. Though I do cut corners by using lots of reference. These girls were mostly done using anatomy ref from The Pit's work. He does exaggerated women well:

I think that's better. The modified face was just a bit too concave for my tastes.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
How can I fix this resolution problem, don't see anyone else with this problem in this thread. This is the only game I have a problem with, unless it is supposed to be super tiny. Alt-Enter to fullscreen makes it even worse. Using Chilly version.

View attachment 56041 View attachment 56042
Hello and about your problem maybe you see the .ini file of the game and see if the line (Library=System\RGSS301.dll) is like this but if it is in (Library=System\RGSS300.dll) just add the 1 in the last 0 so maybe you solve the problem of resolution.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Some scenes in the gallery "crash" i mean you can't see them, mostly the ones labeled as "threesome" on some characters, is that normal?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Some scenes in the gallery "crash" i mean you can't see them, mostly the ones labeled as "threesome" on some characters, is that normal?
A couple of threesome scenes aren't implemented yet. They're the only ones that should "crash" if you've begun a new save. Once the images are made, you can just replace them into the appropriate folder, I would assume.

------

New art from Glassfish, saw this one and thought that it might make for the basis of a good scene. Anyone into animation? (Maybe make his dick a tad bigger as well.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maericke

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
ChillyScholar, please don't quit! I don't know what to write or do to convince you too keep going but a lot of us really appreciate the time and effort your giving us to modding and continuing the game! It is awesome please keep up the good work!

Sincerely a fan!

Edit 1: Anyone else that support Chilly or want to help him, please help him to answer or straight shit on the lazy ass ignorant that caused this mess. Gonna try to it myself but can't always login. A little effort can help him out!

kamchvotka

Jan 6, 2017
ChillyScholar, please don't quit! I don't know what to write or do to convince you too keep going but a lot of us really appreciate the time and effort your giving us to modding and continuing the game! It is awesome please keep up the good work!

Sincerely a fan!

Edit 1: Anyone else that support Chilly or want to help him, please help him to answer or straight shit on the lazy ass ignorant that caused this mess. Gonna try to it myself but can't always login. A little effort can help him out!

Same here, keen for the hard work that's started here to stay alive. Shame it takes so many people to stay on top of the neverending same questions.
Definitely tuned in to see SecretSal's progress. Hope you guys can let the few people taking the time to voice appreciation overcome the amount who jump in to say the first thing on their mind.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes