4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I'm tired of all this fucking bullshit. Too many fucking people always here asking all the same goddamn questions, too lazy to look through the thread or the Help folder in order to find their answers. I said nearly a hundred fucking times you need to start a new save to see the new scenes properly but no one fucking listens. No one has the fuck RTP despite it being needed to run RPG Maker games, how can you fuckers not know this basic shit!? They can't read to find out two threesome scenes don't have the images done yet? Everybody is going it's a bug, mod is buggy, it's broken, fix it. Do I gotta download this or that? I already said mine is the only thing you fucking need! LITERALLY THE ONE THING JUST FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE DELETE ALL YOUR OLD SHIT AND SAVES! EVERYTHING! Now people are fucking spreading wrong information about the game!! I'm sick and tired of this shit! I'm done! I quit! This shit is abandoned now! Fuck it and fuck you!
Damn it all!!!! Another game getting the AXE!!!

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Everyone calm down, and let Chilly have a break, he recently put out a huge lump of work and compiled a lot of work from other modders.

To new people, even though I know this will pass by a lot of people, look at the HELP folder in the game before asking in the thread, and if it's not answered there, try searching this thread for keywords pertaining to your problem.
thisll be the next post that needs to get coppied to every new page... lol

puttblug

Jun 21, 2017
How can I fix this resolution problem, don't see anyone else with this problem in this thread. This is the only game I have a problem with, unless it is supposed to be super tiny. Alt-Enter to fullscreen makes it even worse. Using Chilly version.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How can I fix this resolution problem, don't see anyone else with this problem in this thread. This is the only game I have a problem with, unless it is supposed to be super tiny. Alt-Enter to fullscreen makes it even worse. Using Chilly version.

View attachment 56041 View attachment 56042
The actual size of the characters can be quite tiny.

You can change the resolution in the main menu, I believe. It's a bit wonky.

EDIT: In-game options are accessed via the uPhone by pressing W after picking it up from the kitchen counter.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How do you save in this modded version?
Same as unmodded. You pick up the uPhone on the kitchen counter in the very beginning of the game, then you can press W to enter the phone menu and move to the floppy-disk-shaped icon to save at any time.

The uPhone is also where you find the options menu, via the cog-shaped icon.

Jul 23, 2017
I'm tired of all this fucking bullshit. Too many fucking people always here asking all the same goddamn questions, too lazy to look through the thread or the Help folder in order to find their answers. I said nearly a hundred fucking times you need to start a new save to see the new scenes properly but no one fucking listens. No one has the fuck RTP despite it being needed to run RPG Maker games, how can you fuckers not know this basic shit!? They can't read to find out two threesome scenes don't have the images done yet? Everybody is going it's a bug, mod is buggy, it's broken, fix it. Do I gotta download this or that? I already said mine is the only thing you fucking need! LITERALLY THE ONE THING JUST FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE DELETE ALL YOUR OLD SHIT AND SAVES! EVERYTHING! Now people are fucking spreading wrong information about the game!! I'm sick and tired of this shit! I'm done! I quit! This shit is abandoned now! Fuck it and fuck you!
I'm new to this game don't know how much of it is your work,but keep at it.That is the first rpg type game that really hooked me up(the art isn't the best,but I like it non the less) and don't let it get to you.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Top right there's a search function, you can modify the results to be just this thread. Got a question? Search for the answer before making yet another post that's been asked and answered. Seriously now.

Reactions: neron86

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Same as unmodded. You pick up the uPhone on the kitchen counter in the very beginning of the game, then you can press W to enter the phone menu and move to the floppy-disk-shaped icon to save at any time.

The uPhone is also where you find the options menu, via the cog-shaped icon.
I used it and i got the message that i couln't use it.

Also, i only downloaded the "Chilly Update 1" from the first page, do i need more than that?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ignore the skrubs, let them figure it out themselves. It's not your fault they're utterly incompetent.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I used it and i got the message that i couln't use it.

Also, i only downloaded the "Chilly Update 1" from the first page, do i need more than that?
The "Chilly Update 1" is standalone and should contain everything that's been created thus far, barring some uncompleted stuff.

I am not familiar with your error. What exactly did it say? When exactly did it happen? Did you talk with mom before you picked it up?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
The "Chilly Update 1" is standalone and should contain everything that's been created thus far, barring some uncompleted stuff.

I am not familiar with your error. What exactly did it say? When exactly did it happen? Did you talk with mom before you picked it up?
Yeah i went straight to the shower and spied on her like you would normally do, i skipped the intro too,then it asked me to take a photo of her, before that i tried used the phone but it gave me the error, then i took the picture of her, tried again but i got the same message, i tried after meeting the teacher but still had the message that said that i couldn't use it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
LMAO! What a clusterfuck.
Anyway, here's a drastically modified Kimberly, just because.
Haven't touched any of the images in the Pictures folder. Figured it'd be faster if I finished the busts first.

Sample pics:
That's too drastic jesus christ, I mean she's beautiful but it's just too different

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah i went straight to the shower and spied on her like you would normally do, i skipped the intro too,then it asked me to take a photo of her, before that i tried used the phone but it gave me the error, then i took the picture of her, tried again but i got the same message, i tried after meeting the teacher but still had the message that said that i couldn't use it.
NVM im stupid i had to press W not acces it through the items menu.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes