4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
She is not playable. She's only a "main character" is a story sense (think of her as a sidekick).

So far she only has scenes with the playable character.

On a related note, I really wonder why people here use the term "MC" instead of "PC" (playable character). It gets a bit confusing. I digress.

Anyway, Jesus Christ what an influx of people.
I think that it got spread around that this community was picking up UD and you see the result in more interest here.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Grandma is my pride and joy so I kinda went overboard with her and gave her a lot of scenes already (she has 7), Ms Taylor could use another scene or two but I need to finish her threesome images first, and yeah Neala is the main character after Peter so in reality she should have the most scenes overall instead of Mom who currently has 18
Will Granny and Neala get a visual update like Sarah and Linda by Secret?

blacksage

May 28, 2017
@Dedesett, tbh, we don´t know bc right now they are focusing on improve the game as you can see, I can´t answer to that directly bc the modders are working on making new scenes or retouch them, right now the plan is to add two new female characters if I don´t badly understood it for the next mod

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Well, the Chill Update is buggy. I'm now getting a black screen when I try to play. (Yes I've made a new Save)

kamchvotka

Jan 6, 2017
Well, the Chill Update is buggy. I'm now getting a black screen when I try to play. (Yes I've made a new Save)
Chilly update has been out a while now, & you're the very first to report that problem so I'd assume it's an issue on your end. Reinstall rpgmaker rtp, & try a clean download of the game, then get back to us.

Mod is very stable all things considered, only a few trigger specific crashes (such as crashing Ms taylor content before progressing Jennings far enough, or the forest bridges crash when returning after failure with neala)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes