4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
I have to say grandma is my favorite character, followed by Neala, and the principal.
Thanks Chilly for modder the game and making awesome. I want more content for these character.
Keep the good work.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have to say grandma is my favorite character, followed by Neala, and the principal.
Thanks Chilly for modder the game and making awesome. I want more content for these character.
Keep the good work.
Grandma is my pride and joy so I kinda went overboard with her and gave her a lot of scenes already (she has 7), Ms Taylor could use another scene or two but I need to finish her threesome images first, and yeah Neala is the main character after Peter so in reality she should have the most scenes overall instead of Mom who currently has 18

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but the chilies needed to advance the mother's quest aren't appearing in the shop for me.

U

User_305918

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but the chilies needed to advance the mother's quest aren't appearing in the shop for me.
Well if you read the magazine you should see a flashing red circle in one of the aisles near the black cashier women. It's hard to see it I know but it's right there.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
@ChillyScholar Man you are a saint, if i had to re-answer, and re-re-re-answer these easy questions THAT ARE RESOLVED BY READING THE GOD DAMN INSTRUCTIONS, id go mental.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I seem to have a problem with the grandma corruption route it says the csv has an error loading and I had to copy and rename a picture folder. Is that a bug on my end?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I was just curious is all. Like what kind of percentage of done is it?
Depends. I've done static images for 4 characters out of the core 10, that means 6 more to go. Plus some extra busts for Peter are on the plan. And if there's time after, a few transition frames to use right before the animation, so the jump doesn't feel as abrupt. 30% completion for assets sounds about right, though if I'm lucky, efficiency should improve for later characters. But then I have to edit some of the the events to use the new images, which might take a little while. Have to implement them for both purity and corruption routes, as well as for different influence levels.

If you're talking animation scenes though, I have no idea. I can try, because some animations certainly need upgrading - they're considerably lower quality than the original art. No telling how long it'll take, though. I think Chilly will begin building after all the static images and event updates are done. Animation frames can always be swapped out without affecting the game, after all.

Reactions: kamchvotka

Legend323

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 8211
Overview:
Urban Demons: Take control of 2 characters, one male, one female, who both have near death experiences in this rpg maker game. However it wasn't a divine miracle that saved them from an early grave, no it was something much more sinister. Now with seemingly new powers, they set out to fulfill their goals of domination. For the male simple domination of the women he lusts over, but for the female domination over her surroundings and eventually revenge upon the bitch who put her in this situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 26/08-2017 (Chilly Update 07/01-2018)
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8 Beta 2
Developer: ( / )
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Shotacon, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Demons, Super Powers, Fantasy

Instructions:

In-Game Codes:

Official Release Changelog:

Patch Changelog: (0.7 Public)

Chilly Update Changelog:

Fix for Dialogue Square:

Download(s):
v0.8.2(Nergal): - -
Fan Made Mod/Patch: - 0.8.2 for Nergal's Version

(You must use the game from this thread to add the patch then extract the patch and overwrite everything.)
Chilly Update 1 (contains patch): - -

Please help how to use the cheatcodes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
@ChillyScholar
I don't want to play it before knowing a couple of things ...
1 - The female MC is Neala?
2 - Is she fucking with others males or only with the main mc?
She is not playable. She's only a "main character" is a story sense (think of her as a sidekick).

So far she only has scenes with the playable character.

On a related note, I really wonder why people here use the term "MC" instead of "PC" (playable character). It gets a bit confusing. I digress.

Anyway, Jesus Christ what an influx of people.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes