4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
So, I'm not getting the option to work with mrs. jennings after lunch. The game just auto-pairs me with Fred. Any idea why?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So, I'm not getting the option to work with mrs. jennings after lunch. The game just auto-pairs me with Fred. Any idea why?
Go to the help folder, open the Mrs Jennings Flow image, use that as a checklist of everything you have done, you will find out you are missing something, boom you can now fix the problem yourself.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
wait you made the the amos daughter scene i thought glassfish did although i guess the how the daughter is drawn it is kinda different but man i guess will make the loli fans of the orginal wootch game version happy :D i questioned about the Ms Taylor scene because i havent played the real Nergal game since Kimmy version came out and i havent played that version since the first update but damn you added a bunch of things in here thats makes it worth replaying like the easter eggs childhood stuff like pokemon MlP and power rangers villaness the also the grandma unless that was also in the game XD and when i asked about when Ms Taylor going to be available i meant at what point do you start corrupting her
<removed> USE FUCKING PERIODS AND COMMAS GODDAMN!!!!

No GlassFish didn't make it, I based Ms Amos and Allison's scene on another scene. Grandma was made by me. The villain isn't the one from Power Rangers, she is a parody of said villain that appears in one of GlassFish's comics called Shota Force. Read the Help folder so you know how to start Ms Taylor's stuff.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Why does it say abandoned?
Hmm i wonder why.. maybe because it is?
The game still remains abandoned by it's original creator, if the modding continues and CS gets help with art, etc. Then a separate thread with only modding will probably come out of this, as of now though we're keeping it here.

The game flow is different now, Mrs. Jenning will be in the principal's office during lunch and you have to overhear their conversation to continue her storyline.

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
Go to the help folder, open the Mrs Jennings Flow image, use that as a checklist of everything you have done, you will find out you are missing something, boom you can now fix the problem yourself.
Wow, that was a fast reply. Thanks! I think I'm missing the "Principal Telling Off" Event, whatever that is.

Arija

May 7, 2017
Not sure if this is known yet or not but when the principle asks to see the dick and it freezes. No pic, no dialog. Can't esc out or anything, just had to close the game.

Reactions: kamchvotka
U

User_305918

is there any one how have a save there all the characters are at lvl 10 heart
If you want to see all scenes go to the Test Room. Click on the "Q" on your Keyboard and select Teleport as the option. You will be sent to the Test Room of the game where you can see the available scenes of everyone.

U

User_305918

Not sure if this is known yet or not but when the principle asks to see the dick and it freezes. No pic, no dialog. Can't esc out or anything, just had to close the game.
If your talking to Mrs. Taylor (Principal) in the morning after Mrs. Jennings confront her it will freeze. Talk to the Principal during lunch time for school and will work fine. But be sure you done everything you need to do before you talk to her (talking to Fred about peppers) or you will be automatically sent to class.

Reactions: kamchvotka

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
how do u get Missionary with grandma, because the walkthrough says go at night but all i get is "Grandma Sleeping"?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
getting an "ERROR LOADING" message whenever i get the sex scenes with grandma.
START A NEW SAVE FILE TO SEE THE NEW SCENES!!

how do u get Missionary with grandma, because the walkthrough says go at night but all i get is "Grandma Sleeping"?
You need 5 hearts to get it, it says in the help folder just read the whole thing

Reactions: TinyTron

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
Please Help everytime i try to run the game i keep getting an error saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Please Help everytime i try to run the game i keep getting an error saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
You need to download the RTP of the RPG Maker site, this is a requirement for any RPG Maker game

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes