4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
nice bust, is she gonna be added into the game?
What do you think? That's Hitomi you doof

That picture is obviously traced and is in a completely different style than the game. So I hope not.
Different style? How is a modified GlassFish image a different style than the game? Do you just enjoy being a huge troll or what?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
dude I didn't know ok, there was no name for her no reason to be an ass about it
I did not mean to seem like an asshole in my post at all in my head I said my post cute as fuck. But anyways I'm sorry

If you right click the image and save the image you can see that the file name is Hitomi-6 by the way

tresr

Nov 15, 2017
Since now there are custom busts being drawn, does this mean pregnancy busts for 10 hearts is possible?!

Either way, love how this game was kept alive and developed into a better version! Keep up the good work!

tresr

Nov 15, 2017
Y'all need to stop with that prego shit man or else I'm putting the furry shit back
Damn, I mean it is your mod, thats why I was just asking. I haven't kept up with the thread, I just saw people redrawing busts, I thought I was the first to ask... sorry

Still love the mod though!

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Y'all need to stop with that prego shit man or else I'm putting the furry shit back
In my humble opinion, you and the others working on the game should put whatever you guys want, being it furry, pregnancy, or other shit. I mean, you guys are putting fenomenal work on this game, I think it would just be fair if you worked with the things you like.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
I wouldn't mind the furry stuff but only if their anthropomorphic like rouge the bat
Rouge_the_Bat.jpg

or Renamon
Renamon.png
half the people wouldn't whine and moan if it was these kinds of furries that was in the game

at least I'm pretty sure, anyway keep up the good work man and the others helping him

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Apart from pregnancy being a massive headache with regards to modifying artwork, it would be pretty thematically spot-on, as a lot of the dialogue Nergal wrote has the women wanting to be impregnated, or in that ballpark.

Speaking of that, has someone altered the Nergal's scene-dialogue in the current version, or does it just appear different to me because I've chosen different paths?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes