4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So wait a minute...
Let me get this straight, when you posted an essay of a post about how you had enough of this shit and quit, you actually *gasp*quit?
No, he'd already quit beforehand and you're late to the party. If you actually paid attention, you'd know this already.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
if it's photoshop you can duplicate the principal layer, erase the back layer and then you erase the white color from the new layer. This way you can paint the lower layer without painting the contour.
Easier to change the blend mode on the linework layer to Multiply, then you can paint on a normal layer below without deleting the white. Selecting the white and deleting gives you bad aliasing sometimes.

U

User_305918

So who is really taking over if Chilly said he quits? I think I may have missed something here but it's hard to keep track when there are like 20 posts made in the last hour.

Also Chilly, hope you succeed in your dream to making your own game. I would actually pay money to play it and support you.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
So who is really taking over if Chilly said he quits? I think I may have missed something here but it's hard to keep track when there are like 20 posts made in the last hour.
Thing is, where do you see this game going? I'm just polishing/modifying existing content to try bring it closer to my tastes. Which itself will take a while, at this rate. I haven't really thought about what happens after.

IMO, the game already has a lot of content, so the best thing to do is quickly figure out how Peter's story is resolved. It can be a scenario where the player reaches the end of the main story, then they get the credits, but after that, they can still roam around town, going after unfinished quests/characters. Anyone who wants to add extra content on top of that is free to do so, the tools are all there.

ReDeadMan787

Dec 31, 2017
So I'm a bit of lurker here on the forums (in fact this is my first post on the site lol) but I gotta say, this mod (Chilly's) is amazing, that Chilly (I know you said you quit, take your time, relax and have fun, Chilly :) ) took the time to keep UD going with it made me extremely happy, even taking the time to add the easter eggs and new characters (which, hey I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked em) , shows a lot more effort than I've seen some modders (and even some game devs) put in sometimes, which says a lot about the passion the community (especially those of you who are doing art and fanart, SecretSal, Gross Mind, the other artists who also helped, and Chilly for taking the time he did to make the mod.)

Also I have to say one the easter eggs, actually spawned a bit of idea for two new characters (be it in this game(mod?) or for in the future, perhaps if I ever obtain the skill to actually cobble together a new game, or put together a mod (though to be honest that's far, far off for either of those two things)).

P.S. Chilly and others, thank you for all the hard work you've done so far, and Chilly whether you're done for good, or you just need a long, nice relaxing break, please enjoy yourself :) (also on another note, I've been playing the mod for a while now, and haven't run into any really annoying bugs or problems)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
First time you meet Alison and Amos outside their house. There's another hug scripted inside the house while talking to Alison, but I guess that assumes the outside one hasn't taken place. Included the pic in both, just to be safe.
Is that a corruption route thing cause I don't remember a hug being mentioned

See I don't like the corruption route so I don't do it, I don't do what I don't like just cause it's in the game unlike some people here

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Thing is, where do you see this game going? I'm just polishing/modifying existing content to try bring it closer to my tastes. Which itself will take a while, at this rate. I haven't really thought about what happens after.

IMO, the game already has a lot of content, so the best thing to do is quickly figure out how Peter's story is resolved. It can be a scenario where the player reaches the end of the main story, then they get the credits, but after that, they can still roam around town, going after unfinished quests/characters. Anyone who wants to add extra content on top of that is free to do so, the tools are all there.

The idea I had was that it's more or less roving modders who expand the game over one modder having final say. As it stands, the community seems to have gotten good at beginning content.

The problem is that there's really no end content or resolution of Neala and Peter's powers as well as the demonic side of the game. Don't get me started on the ending process... If I have to start getting into permutations, I'll be here all goddamn day.

To be critical, the game has a great beginning. The problem is that there's no middle or an end.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes