4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
I have a question for you guys, what do you think about adding Neala' step mom as a regular character in the future? I imagine her as some evil and haughty rich lady who gets blackmailed by the mc (with Neala's help and by her request) to have sex with him, and she slowly ends up as an obedient sex slave of both the mc and Neala.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Holy hell that is good.
I'm currently creating a Ren'Py port of the game and would love to use your images for it.
Damn, that is a task. The visual novel parts might be easier, but I'd be interested to know how you got the 'overworld' parts to work. Looks like you're using my pics already, so that's good. You can get the basic new images for Sydney as well, not much change, just fixed her eyes and some boob curvature.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

I've contemplated playing this a few times but it being abandoned always turns me off. I like to know what I'm playing is complete or at least in the process of being completed, still though, is it worth it?
No, it's terrible, and will fill your soul with emptiness. Turn back. BACK!
But seriously, content-wise, it's not too shabby. There is no narrative resolution at the moment, but that's acceptable in my book, given all the stuff there is to do. I'd recommend waiting a bit for the next build, since there's going to be additional art and slightly updated scripts.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Damn, that is a task. The visual novel parts might be easier, but I'd be interested to know how you got the 'overworld' parts to work. Looks like you're using my pics already, so that's good. You can get the basic new images for Sydney as well, not much change, just fixed her eyes and some boob curvature.

View attachment 61012 View attachment 61013 View attachment 61014 View attachment 61015

No, it's terrible, and will fill your soul with emptiness. Turn back. BACK!
But seriously, content-wise, it's not too shabby. There is no narrative resolution at the moment, but that's acceptable in my book, given all the stuff there is to do. I'd recommend waiting a bit for the next build, since there's going to be additional art and slightly updated scripts.
Wow! Sydney developed muscles and changed the hair style. I liked that.

U

User_305918

I have a question for you guys, what do you think about adding Neala' step mom as a regular character in the future? I imagine her as some evil and haughty rich lady who gets blackmailed by the mc (with Neala's help and by her request) to have sex with him, and she slowly ends up as an obedient sex slave of both the mc and Neala.
There has already been discussion about that before but since we don't have any original art from Glassfish of Neala's stepmom she may not be a option. Also including her would also further the story which some of us have been spit balling ideas over for some time.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Wait! Cant believe it! Can somebody pm me WHY? Damn haters, "Want to see better - make better!"/
Wasn't really "haters" or whatever, but people kept asking about the same exact issues for several pages without looking up the answers other people got, or to follow the simple instructions of reading the help folder. So Chilly got a bit fed up and quit.

Hey man, this is just voluntary modding, no one's getting paid or is obligated to do anything, so you know, fair is fair.

Reactions: blacksage

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So there is no one doing mods for the game?
There are. Currently we have one person cleaning up the script and making some intermediate scenes, as well as creating a, let's call it "more realistic busts"-mod.

I believe we also have a few people modding in the shadows, but they aren't too active on the forum, so I don't know how it goes.

We also have Gross Mind doing his things, but I'm not sure what exactly will happen with his works. Someone suggested an in-game gallery that you unlock as you play, but that's still hypothetical.

There is, however, no overarching "patch"-like mod compilation going on atm, as far as I know.

Reactions: User_305918

Krais

Jan 27, 2017
There are. Currently we have one person cleaning up the script and making some intermediate scenes, as well as creating a, let's call it "more realistic busts"-mod.

I believe we also have a few people modding in the shadows, but they aren't too active on the forum, so I don't know how it goes.

We also have Gross Mind doing his things, but I'm not sure what exactly will happen with his works. Someone suggested an in-game gallery that you unlock as you play, but that's still hypothetical.

There is, however, no overarching "patch"-like mod compilation going on atm, as far as I know.

U

User_305918

It would be nice to see this game released by Valentine's Day. For all those single lonely guys who need a little something to jerk off to. But that all depends on everyone who is working on it and the time put into it for it to be complete.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It would be nice to see this game released by Valentine's Day. For all those single lonely guys who need a little something to jerk off to. But that all depends on everyone who is working on it and the time put into it for it to be complete.
I can't work with that deadline, I have to wait till everyone else is done before I post my final update

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think this is what we should do it @SecretSal needs to finish up all of his modifiations, then he links his game to @Hontor who will then add in his cheat code for the new busts then he will upload the complete version, also for the complete version can you change the nude code so that it will include all the new characters even the ones not yet implemented, they already exist in the actors database so it should be possible.

EDIT: Then you link me that, then I put in all the stuff I made before I quit, also can someone link me an original version of the Kaylee pic for the phone
Just a reminder of what my final update will be

Reactions: Gross Mind
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes