4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can I be an ass for a minute? Can people stop asking for new characters? What I mean by that is stop asking for "full" characters e.i. those that would appear in the phone and you level up points for. The actors database (where all the full characters are) in the game's code is currently full and increasing the amount of actors in a new update will lead to you guys needing to create a new save file again, and we already know that too many people ignore that requirement. If we add in any new characters they will have to be like the Fae Queen and easter egg ones, just someone you interact with to get a scene and boom they are done. We'd have to do that for Neala's step-mom, though we can find a way have her get more than one scene, just lock them via certain story requirements (I suggest this for just Neala's step-mom as she is important to the story). But yeah as of now we can't really add a true new character like a aunt or a cousin or whatever that would require points and stuff.

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Can I be an ass for a minute? Can people stop asking for new characters? What I mean by that is stop asking for "full" characters e.i. those that would appear in the phone and you level up points for. The actors database (where all the full characters are) in the game's code is currently full and increasing the amount of actors in a new update will lead to you guys needing to create a new save file again, and we already know that too many people ignore that requirement. If we add in any new characters they will have to be like the Fae Queen and easter egg ones, just someone you interact with to get a scene and boom they are done. We'd have to do that for Neala's step-mom, though we can find a way have her get more than one scene, just lock them via certain story requirements (I suggest this for just Neala's step-mom as she is important to the story). But yeah as of now we can't really add a true new character like a aunt or a cousin or whatever that would require points and stuff.
There is probably enough characters in the game anyway. Counting the ones you added there is 12 characters I believe. With a good amount of h-scenes for all of them no less. Coach Mary, Hitomi, ect don't have much going for them right now of course. But There is no shame in dropping them if they are too much of a hassle. Let's face it this game should have died a while ago. It is very nice what the community has done for it but we should probably get ready to say goodbye soon.

Another thing is that we get that you poured your time and effort into a game for free, and that we should by no means be asking favors. But you gotta accept that some people are dumb. Really dumb. A few pages from now someone is gonna completely miss this message and request their OC or some shit to be added to the game. You really just have to ignore these people. There is no reason you have to go out of your way to point every stupid person in the right direction. Ignore them and move on. It's up to you whether you want to continue modding or not. But don't get angry at neanderthals who can't tell left from right. Just let them wallow in their ignorance.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Game has 20 actors, 17 being all the older ladies, the other 3 being Peter, Fred, and Amanda. Of these characters only Amanda, Pegah, Hitomi, Coach Mary, and Meridiana don't have scenes within the current build. However I have two scenes for two of these characters completed before I quit, a ride scene for Coach Mary and a doggy scene for Pegah. I also have that Anger Demon scene in as an easter egg. All of which will be in my final update whenever that gets released.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes