4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Sigh.....did you start a fresh new game my friend? May I Interest you in a very informative guide? It's posted on every page with BIG red letters. Please read it....it's not very hard or difficult to understand....
I'm at 4h played i'm lasy to start a new game, but there has been 0 updates since i downloaded it, (i don't play the chilly game)

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Guys english is not my main language so i can't understand this text when i play Ms . Taylor part
"After having Ms T ride you cock for a week talk to Ms Taylor after school" . This mean i need to ride her 7 times a week or ride her 1 times and wait for 7 days . And can i use cheat for set time ? Thanks for help . My english bad af

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guys english is not my main language so i can't understand this text when i play Ms . Taylor part
"After having Ms T ride you cock for a week talk to Ms Taylor after school" . This mean i need to ride her 7 times a week or ride her 1 times and wait for 7 days . And can i use cheat for set time ? Thanks for help . My english bad af
Do the ride scene 5 times, one for each day of the school week so Monday to Friday

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
Found Kanga, the artist also did Owl, Rabbit, Tigger, and Eeyore

I can't put all of them in guys pick which one you want
I vote for Kanga. It'd be nice if you could put them all in. :p Btw, do you have a link for the artist who made these? Thanks for all that you do.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I vote for Kanga. It'd be nice if you could put them all in. :p Btw, do you have a link for the artist who made these? Thanks for all that you do.
The artist is Cuddlesong, I had the original Winnin and Piglet pics due to them being posted on one of them pages on facebook that just posts lewd shit. Found the rest after looking through e621, also founf his/her tumblr there:

Current count is now 4 Pooh, 4 Kanga, and 2 Tigger

Reactions: Draconias

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
kanga... but what about gopher? (s)he's not in the list (book) you know :closedtongue:

man, i gota take a moment, its not a common occasion i get to make that referance
(not being serious about gohper btw, just wanted to make the referance)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
kanga... but what about gopher? (s)he's not in the list (book) you know :closedtongue:

man, i gota take a moment, its not a common occasion i get to make that referance
(not being serious about gohper btw, just wanted to make the referance)
I get the reference, I love the Pooh Bear franchise, but I am also a sick perverted
The artist has drawn Gopher so it can't be a choice, I'll just give Kanga another vote from you so now she in in the lead with 5

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes