4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

conrad1508

Feb 1, 2018
The furry stuff is like easter eggs that will moust likely be in the otherworld, also have you not seen all the new girls and scenes or are you here just to piss-off chilly and the comunity?
I just do not want the game to turn into a circus. This is the best I've played. That's why I'm worried.
In the real world, which characters will be updated? And when to wait for the update?
P. S. Thanks Chilly that I fixed the game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sadly....I'm starting to agree......still it didn't stop chilly from posting his game link on every page before the main page was updated.....
It failed when I did it.

It failed when Nergal did it.

and it failed when you guys did it.

This fanbase is by far one of the most retarded around. Don't let it get to you. The only thing I would recommend is just stop excreting extra effort when it really won't mean dick in the end. It's going to happen no matter what you do lol.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I needed to unlock original sleeping and shower scenes with Mom to start it. Thanks for the help though, really appreciate all the work you've done
How did you get 10 Hearts with Mom and not do all her scenes?

the development of the old characters will be? Or just this nonsense with animals?
The furry stuff is like easter eggs that will moust likely be in the otherworld, also have you not seen all the new girls and scenes or are you here just to piss-off chilly and the comunity?
here we come furries.jpg

But in all seriousness @conrad1508 did you play my mod/update? It farther established Ms Taylor giving her 6 scenes (but one is incomplete), added a new character in Grandma giving her 7 scenes, Mom got 10 new scenes (counting her 2 new threesomes), Sydney get 3 (one being an incomplete threesome with Dizzy), Ms Amos got 2 (both threesomes), 3 of Neala scenes were updated along with getting a new BJ scene, Sarah has 1, Lisa has 2 (one being a threesome with Mom), and 3 easter egg scenes (1 being with Rita Revulsive a GlassFish character and 2 furry scenes)
This means it has 33 new scenes and 3 updated ones
The next update will also have 2 of Grandma scenes be update as well

I already miss Gross.
Me too Mr Pirate, I can't make a lot more furry stuff without him lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So the game is abandonned or people who work on the chilly will continue ?
It is abandoned because Nergal is no longer working on it, even with the community working on it it is still considered abandoned

@Marauder196 can you add that into your rules list this is another question that is asked too much, please and thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fun Fact: GlassFish has actually down furry art/characters before which one of these thicc cow girls would you guys like to see in game as the new requirement to get into Furry Land?

Lucy.jpg the MILF Lucy?
Jocely.jpg or the slutty Jocely?
Regardless of the choice the scene will be based on Neala's doggy scene (as a reference to the comic they come from)

Also Kanga only needs one more vote to win, Pooh needs two (please vote for Pooh lol)

Reactions: Crawdaddy

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Me too Mr Pirate, I can't make a lot more furry stuff without him lol
I'm not into the furry stuff, but I really enjoyed his pictures and animations he did of the game. Dude has heart and I hope he's able to follow that at school. He has a ton of potential which will take him far.

If you're reading this GM, best of luck. I just finished my BS in Biology so I know how tough school can be. If you need a pick me up, drop me a line, and I'll send you a gift card for some coffee.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
U

User_305918

Fun Fact: GlassFish has actually down furry art/characters before which one of these thicc cow girls would you guys like to see in game as the new requirement to get into Furry Land?

View attachment 63649 the MILF Lucy?
View attachment 63650 or the slutty Jocely?
Regardless of the choice the scene will be based on Neala's doggy scene (as a reference to the comic they come from)

Also Kanga only needs one more vote to win, Pooh needs two (please vote for Pooh lol)
The more you say FurryLand the more I feel like it's a perverted theme park your coming up with. Also votes toward the MILF Lucy.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The more you say FurryLand the more I feel like it's a perverted theme park your coming up with. Also votes toward the MILF Lucy.
What else should I call it then? lol I'm thinking Lucy too. Let's go simpler for this vote and say first to 5 votes will win.

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
My first vote is going to Pooh and for the other one i'm taking Lucy.

btw. the in-game Fan-Art viewer is pretty much done.
But i will probably extend the script to support Gross Mind's gif's

U

User_305918

What else should I call it then? lol I'm thinking Lucy too. Let's go simpler for this vote and say first to 5 votes will win.
Well it's not a bad idea to make some sort of Theme Park area somewhere. Or something.

U

User_305918

Also will the next update be on pause while Grossmind is away until June?

Coal

Nov 24, 2017

View attachment 63649 the MILF Lucy?
View attachment 63650 or the slutty Jocely?

lucy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My first vote is going to Pooh and for the other one i'm taking Lucy.

btw. the in-game Fan-Art viewer is pretty much done.
But i will probably extend the script to support Gross Mind's gif's
Damn Hontor you still working even though Sal isn't done? You got some dedication bro/sis

Ol' McChilly had a farm.....
I don't want it to just be a straight up farm, also I'm not a furry by the way

Why this post is so active then ?
Cause the community, such as myself, still works on it. But Nergal isn't that means it's abandoned because he is the original creator, if the creator doesn't work on it then it's abandoned

Also will the next update be on pause while Grossmind is away until June?
Not really, I could just put in all the stuff he didn't finish in a mini-update when he comes back

Okay so the votes for Pooh characters are: 6 Pooh, 6 Kanga, 2 Tigger (one more for Pooh or Kanga for them to win)
For Cowgirls it's: 3 Lucy and 0 for Jocelyn

Reactions: User_305918

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
Damn Hontor you still working even though Sal isn't done? You got some dedication bro/sis
my work does not really require much work in the game itself, it's basically just adding my scripts and adding one call to it. on a side note i was planning to learn ruby programming anyway, so this was a good learning experience

U

User_305918

I don't want it to just be a straight up farm, also I'm not a furry by the way

Cause the community, such as myself, still works on it. But Nergal isn't that means it's abandoned because he is the original creator, if the creator doesn't work on it then it's abandoned

Not really, I could just put in all the stuff he didn't finish in a mini-update when he comes back

Okay so the votes for Pooh characters are: 6 Pooh, 6 Kanga, 2 Tigger (one more for Pooh or Kanga for them to win)
For Cowgirls it's: 3 Lucy and 0 for Jocelyn
Okay. Good to know the game will not be paused until June when Gross returns.

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
Have a hard time choosing love kanga but I also love Pooh.... and I love to put my dick between tiggers tits ><

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes