4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Fed

May 14, 2017
Will your "Easter eggs" (furry stuff) be removed in the next version? I don't want to see them removed I just wanted to know if I'd have to play this current version to see them or if I could wait until you released the next version and see everything all at once.

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
My master plan has been completed, I got the release date of the next update.

In all seriousness, fine by me. I looked at the trello and saw that the best way to make my mod not get overriden by official content was to focus on the slumber party events, and that's made finishing a lot of other stuff fall off, so I could use some extra time.
Go ahead and release what you've finished so far. You can always update it later.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
I love your idea about party . If i remember right no one here was think about that
Yeah, that's why I'm going to focus my efforts particularly there. It's just definitely a step up from what I did for the rest for the events, especially since I only had done purity versions of all the dialogue. It's lot of switches and variables I have to keep track of, I don't know how Chilly makes it look so easy adding new scenes!

Go ahead and release what you've finished so far. You can always update it later.
I'd love to do that, but I'd rather not release an already dead build. Chilly's mod is definitely going to be a larger mod, and it would not be compatible with my mod straight out of the box. Since I've got less content, I'm fine with holding off so I can use his update as the base for my mod.

Reactions: baphometx
Jul 21, 2017
Hey I was wondering if there is an official date set for the chilly second update or nah I'm not trying to hound anyone cuz ik from experience that it takes time for top quality art and game play #failedgamemaker

U

User_305918

I've just seen Nergal update . Look like he will finish the game with old characters , no more new characters and 1.0 will be final version of this game . No Hitomi , Pegah , Mary , Neala stepmom or Chilly characters (i love them) . Even no more high school things .
Little sad for me
Well there is DLC for the game so truth be told if any of the girls mentioned (Hitomi, Pegah, Mary, or Neala's stepmom) may be DLC. I did see there were a few female characters listed in Nergal's Trello that were in the DLC category, along with area's and events.

Not saying if it will be possible to see those characters or even the High School map area in Nergal's DLC. I mean writing in new characters that didn't exist in the game before hand was hard, even for Chilly (those would be Grandma and the Easter Egg characters he put in) so I think Nergal is limiting himself right now for 0.9.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
You know, I just realized something; Wouldn't it be entirely expected if Nergal's page suddenly got the hammer by Patreon?

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
L
Well there is DLC for the game so truth be told if any of the girls mentioned (Hitomi, Pegah, Mary, or Neala's stepmom) may be DLC. I did see there were a few female characters listed in Nergal's Trello that were in the DLC category, along with area's and events.

Not saying if it will be possible to see those characters or even the High School map area in Nergal's DLC. I mean writing in new characters that didn't exist in the game before hand was hard, even for Chilly (those would be Grandma and the Easter Egg characters he put in) so I think Nergal is limiting himself right now for 0.9.
Look like DLC is focus on ocean and car wash and spin bottle . So i don't think High School will be DLC . But who know

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
cant say i actually watched any of it, the 1-2 vids i cross were those type where the actress just stands by
and gets groped,

not especially sexy, even if one did understand the language (if theres much talking)

like my stuff with a bit of storyline

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
truth be told I don't like Hitomi's stuff
You mean her vids right? Then I'd agree that some are hit and miss, but she has amazing bewbs. It's the same reason I watched the first two seasons of Two Broke Girls. The show was garbage but I think Kat Dennings is hot.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Alright I'm starting the first church of Chillyism. Hitomi Tanaka is fucking amazing, I just wish she'd show herself more in the american stuff she does.
wait... if lord chilly is already a king, and you start a church...
does that mean we crown chilly POPE, or is he our messiah (jesus figure)?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
cant say i actually watched any of it, the 1-2 vids i cross were those type where the actress just stands by
and gets groped,

not especially sexy, even if one did understand the language (if theres much talking)

like my stuff with a bit of storyline
There may not be a lot of story but there's TONS of PLOT.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes