4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

Wasn't mom called Liz?
I don't think nergal ever gave mom a name. Chilly was the first to give her a name.
Btw Nergal has some really interesting scenes and plans up on trello. Really looking forward to playing the future builds.

U

User_305918

So far nothing saying he was gonna use anything from Chilly's mod however. So no Ms. Taylor or Grandma Susie. But I am looking forward to the other stuff. Just gotta wait another month for it.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Nergal posted the updated art content on Trello ( ).
And upon reading this trello, half my brain caved in... due to massively redirected blood flow.

All kidding aside, this just shows how serious Nergal is on the comeback. As to any additions to cast or scenes that might come is still to be determined, we'll just have to wait and see, but who knows what he might have in mind... besides what's on the trello board, obivously.

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Alright, well the main reason I asked was because you need 3 posts before you can start putting links in.

Before I forget, I'm using all the busts you've done and as such they would be included with my mod when I release it, would that be alright?

In regards to your question, I'm not an artist, so the majority of the scenes are existing artwork that take place with different backgrounds and dialogues. I did try and photoshop new scenes and change them with different characters in order to make a "new" one, but the result wasn't exactly fantastic. The new scene is a riding scene for Ms. Amos. The personal goal for me was to eventually add in a slumber party event system, where Peter visits his friends at school for sleepovers and ends up banging the moms. Until I want to tackle that project though, the scene exists now as a different way to help her set the table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignoring the fact that Peter and Ms. Amos are in fact floating (which the text box kind of helps to obstruct), that's really the only new scene with "new" artwork, which is pretty obviously just Neala's ride scene with a new coat of paint. The hope is to eventually use this animation for the slumber party, with Ms. Amos being the first one to get one as it should be the easiest to make, but for now this is how it exists.

The other changes I made are:

That's all that's in my mod, I still want to at least play-test it once more before releasing it, as well as finish the rest of the dialogue for the "new" scenes, but other then that I should be able to release it tomorrow.
REALLY looking forward to this tomorrow. Please make sure you release it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, well the main reason I asked was because you need 3 posts before you can start putting links in.

Before I forget, I'm using all the busts you've done and as such they would be included with my mod when I release it, would that be alright?

In regards to your question, I'm not an artist, so the majority of the scenes are existing artwork that take place with different backgrounds and dialogues. I did try and photoshop new scenes and change them with different characters in order to make a "new" one, but the result wasn't exactly fantastic. The new scene is a riding scene for Ms. Amos. The personal goal for me was to eventually add in a slumber party event system, where Peter visits his friends at school for sleepovers and ends up banging the moms. Until I want to tackle that project though, the scene exists now as a different way to help her set the table.

Ignoring the fact that Peter and Ms. Amos are in fact floating (which the text box kind of helps to obstruct), that's really the only new scene with "new" artwork, which is pretty obviously just Neala's ride scene with a new coat of paint. The hope is to eventually use this animation for the slumber party, with Ms. Amos being the first one to get one as it should be the easiest to make, but for now this is how it exists.

The other changes I made are:

That's all that's in my mod, I still want to at least play-test it once more before releasing it, as well as finish the rest of the dialogue for the "new" scenes, but other then that I should be able to release it tomorrow.
Don't release it tomorrow, I don't want for your mod to be overshadowed by mine

Reactions: Fed and dace22

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I've just seen Nergal update . Look like he will finish the game with old characters , no more new characters and 1.0 will be final version of this game . No Hitomi , Pegah , Mary , Neala stepmom or Chilly characters (i love them) . Even no more high school things .
Little sad for me

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Don't release it tomorrow, I don't want for your mod to be overshadowed by mine
My master plan has been completed, I got the release date of the next update.

In all seriousness, fine by me. I looked at the trello and saw that the best way to make my mod not get overriden by official content was to focus on the slumber party events, and that's made finishing a lot of other stuff fall off, so I could use some extra time.

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
My master plan has been completed, I got the release date of the next update.

In all seriousness, fine by me. I looked at the trello and saw that the best way to make my mod not get overriden by official content was to focus on the slumber party events, and that's made finishing a lot of other stuff fall off, so I could use some extra time.
I love your idea about party . If i remember right no one here was think about that

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes