4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

Did anyone here watch all GlassFish stream ? Can you give me more detail about what she working on pls ? I know about amos in last time her stream . Sry for my bad english
The scene she was working on is a scene where peter fucks Ms.Amos in her bed while her boyfriend sleeps right next to her.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
No, he did have an animator named Sijix work on AZL. This is one post I found that he mentions it in -
Also, if you look at Sijix's page, you can see that the animation style is similar.
Thanks for the info! Now to learn how Sijix does it...

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Whenever I try to run this game I get the error "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Any help would be appreciated.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Perhaps if you'd install RPGVXAce RTP that would solve your problem. Its a separate download for rpgmaker versions like the the Ace. There is a thread around one of the forums that offers the link and a guide i think..

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Do I download the game and the Chilly patch only or is it game, mod/patch, and also chilly patch?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Whenever I try to run this game I get the error "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Any help would be appreciated.
Google "RPGVXAce RTP". Choose the first link, click on the button that says "Download", follow the instructions (found on the site), you're good to go.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Because people can't read the first post.
I read the first post, and I was confused,so i'm simply asking to make sure, but I guess i'll wait for someone who is actually willing to answer my question instead of guessing the reason why I wanted to ask the question in the first place, and now you know by the way.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
Guys i'm playing the 0.8(beta 2 i think) and the mrs.j's route isnt working...
the scenes after the HJ's scenes dont play, and the game say that the file is corrupted or something like that

for the BJ scene and the TitFuck scene the same error
if i remember right says "mrs-j-Blowjob file corrupted"
and i downloaded the 0.8 (beta 1) and switched these files but still the same error.
i would apreciate any help from u guys.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Guys i'm playing the 0.8(beta 2 i think) and the mrs.j's route isnt working...
the scenes after the HJ's scenes dont play, and the game say that the file is corrupted or something like that

for the BJ scene and the TitFuck scene the same error
if i remember right says "mrs-j-Blowjob file corrupted"
and i downloaded the 0.8 (beta 1) and switched these files but still the same error.
i would apreciate any help from u guys.
I think what you need to do is edit the name to corrupted or something. Same does for purity.

Reactions: vihnyan

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i dont know what exacly i need to rename so...

ERROR LOADING:mrs-j-bj-corrupt.csv
ERROR LOADING:mrs-j-bj-corrupt (1) IMAGE FILE

that is what is hapening, and i can't find the "csv" file... i only find the images and any of them are named corrupt or purity...

u know exacly what i need to do? or can u provide some link to download all the mrs-j files? >.<
and i think this is happening with all the mrs-j scenes after the HJ's... help guys T.T

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
It's been awhile since i played so sorry if this annoys anyone but which link in the OP is the most up to date or do I have to mix and mash them together?

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have a means to contact Nergal and notify him of Chilly's mod? I am sure Chilly wouldn't mind having his creations or inspirations if he is being modest to be part of 0.9 of Urban Demons, especially the Grandma. I don't think he'll (Nergal) add in the pony, but you could consider insisting it be part of the dream reveal in some form. Therefore, some of the work put into keeping this alive will be made into the official game. I would like to also add since Urban Demons is heavily based off of UrbanXSex, I think there should be more in it reminiscent of the game it is based off of. Chilly is predicting I am talking about Amandine/Amanda and yes I am.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes