4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Also, I pledged the 1$ tier to Nergal but I can't get access to the Patreon... Do I have to wait for the payement to process before i can get it ?
The way I remember it working, was you had to wait until the first of the month when the payment went through. Then you were sent a link to download the game. However, I remember still being able to comment before the payment went through.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Would making the protagonist an unrelated adult in the body of some boy get around the Patreon BS? Like the kid has a car accident and his soul/consciousness passes on but his body is fine so you , the protagonist, gets to take over his body (having previously died or something yourself). Would explain why you're suddenly mature and lusting after everything that moves - and smart enough to black mail, ect.

Would anything like that still count as incest? Like, the family THINKS it's their son/brother/grandson but it actually isn't? Just a copy or someone else using their body?

U

User_228865

Wow I didn't mean to spam him to death until he accepts out of force lol.

Rather than annoying spam, I'd rather see it (on a positive side) as "enthousiasm" toward the implementation of the character in the game. Like, we know that Nergal is, as far as we're concerned, "not against" the fan-made content. So right now, the idea is to show him as much as we can that "we're really up for the granny character if you're ok with it", not "HOLY FUCKING SHIT PUT GRANNIE SUSIE IN THE GAME OR I'LL FIND YOUR HOME"-kind of things... See what I mean ?
You've also posted a few comments as well on Nergal's Patreon page (as have others), so I'm sure she'll see at least one of them.

I personally however don't particular like it when creators bend to the whim of their fans, as it tends to deviate from their original vision, and ruins what was so alluring about the game in the first place.

Would making the protagonist an unrelated adult in the body of some boy get around the Patreon BS? Like the kid has a car accident and his soul/consciousness passes on but his body is fine so you , the protagonist, gets to take over his body (having previously died or something yourself). Would explain why you're suddenly mature and lusting after everything that moves - and smart enough to black mail, ect.

Would anything like that still count as incest? Like, the family THINKS it's their son/brother/grandson but it actually isn't? Just a copy or someone else using their body?
Try and see it from their perspective. If there is a familial relation in anyway, except for husband/wife etc, then they may consider it incest. Just have a look at their guidelines:

"We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

It basically states that it's purely up to their reviewing process and how they interpret it.

U

User_228865

I reckon ICSTOR has the right method though: by just using an official patch on an external website and making the version on Patreon more 'clean', he's able to meet/evade their required standards.

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
Stop spamming Nergal if you are

My hands hurt from all this typing but I still gotta finish Coach Mary's dialogue, unless you are fine with the re-used Grandma and Kaylee dialogue I used to test the scene out. If you are then I'm done.
You're the boss, so you may also be "mom" for the kiddies. Good luck mom... I mean boss...

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Spamming Nergal is probably the last thing you guys want to do...
Agreed, spamming Nergal over something you want in the game is a BAD idea, he's the one making the game and deciding on the content of it, not us. If he uses some of the ideas from the mod that you like by his choice, that's good. If he doesn't under the same pretense, that's okay because something you like made it in.

Badgering the guy over something YOU want in HIS game because you like it, that's bad, not to mention petty.

Its his game so let Nergal make it the way he wants to make it, instead of annoying him about how you want something you want in or don't like taken out, its not going to go well for anyone.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I agree that is a really BAD idea to spamming and bother him, let´s not make a problem right now, I mean it literally has not pass a week after his announcement x.x, let him do whatever he wants, after all, it´s his game, and I really love the grandma character but let´s take it easy, just my opinion

Qap

Sep 11, 2017
Does the chilly upd contains the game itself, or do I need to have it b4 getting chilly?

U

User_305918

Chilly is working on it. He said he will try to get it up as soon a second he can. From our last conversation last week he said he might be able to finish it by this Sunday or if he held back with the coding and programming, a few days longer.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well with regards with the new patreon guidelines.....we can suggest changing Grandma Susie to sweet old lady next door named "Susan " with a small backstory that she is a divorcee or hubby died and character wise someone who helps out the neighbourhood (a goodie two shoes)......but on the inside she is seriously sexually fustrated for being alone for so long and not being able to satisfy herself with the toys she buys of the net.......

Purity route : She gives MC private lessons after discovering the MC sword

Corrupt route : MC discovers sex toys and black mails her for lessons
not gonna lie, that's some game quality context right there, nice idea!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes