4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Sorry, folks. Been stuck doing commercial work for a few months now.
Here's Kaylee. Made one cleaned-up bust for bar encounters. Figured she knows to use a shower before heading out. Link in signature.

That wraps up the core characters. Now doing a couple of extra busts for Chilly, putting in some placeholder busts for a few more characters, making appropriate splatter busts for scenes, and that should be it for a build. Can update transition frames etc by just replacing the images after that.

Will be interesting to see how to integrate the new characters if Nergal releases an update. Pics can be simply replaced, but scripts for older events could be overwritten as well. Then, would just need to tweak the new events, which shouldn't be much trouble.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

U

User_228865

Status update: Undyne storyline coded, currently coding in Lucy's. Once that is done all that is left is to test everything out and game-wise the mod would be done. After that I just need to make a walkthrough text file and finished the ununsed concepts folder.
I remember earlier on, that one of the reasons you began modding, was to learn about the whole process required in making a game, so that you could one day perhaps make your own.

Now that Nergal's come back, and you've decided that you probably won't mod to the extent that you do now. Have you considered dipping your toes in? As I'm sure many of us here would support and love to see what you could come up with. :D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I remember earlier on, that one of the reasons you began modding, was to learn about the whole process required in making a game, so that you could one day perhaps make your own.

Now that Nergal's come back, and you've decided that you probably won't mod to the extent that you do now. Have you considered dipping your toes in? As I'm sure many of us here would support and love to see what you could come up with. :D
Yeah, don't worry so much,
Just give the water a touch.
Nobody has to know.
And if the time is right,
Just let your mind ignite,
Nobody has to know that you dipped a toe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I remember around the time when I first joined this thread, Raven was an idea for an easter egg that was bounced around for awhile. And before Nergal came back I made this image for the sake of the concept alone and to personally motivate myself to go ahead with my superhero game idea. So I'm going to ask, would you guys want me to finish this scene for the mod, just so it's something I'm sure everyone would like as an easter egg and I don't know keep the ideas from the thread alive in a sense?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I remember around the time when I first joined this thread, Raven was an idea for an easter egg that was bounced around for awhile. And before Nergal came back I made this image for the sake of the concept alone and to personally motivate myself to go ahead with my superhero game idea. So I'm going to ask, would you guys want me to finish this scene for the mod, just so it's something I'm sure everyone would like as an easter egg and I don't know keep the ideas from the thread alive in a sense?
That would be awesome

U

User_305918

Maybe leave it in the Test Room or Gallery instead of making an actual character Sprite for it.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
pls. pls. pls. pls lo.ol xD, it would be so neat.

U

User_305918

Alright everything has been tested and they all work fine!

Now all that's left is a lot of typing, a lot of typing....
You can do it. I don't even mind if I have to wait a few extra days from what day it had planned for.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes