4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
This game went dead and revived by fans. Now the original developer returns... It's kinda confusing turnout, will Scarlett's art work actually be used? Will Nergal have Glassfish make changes to her work? Will the story progress on with Neala powers?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar I know Nergal has given you the okay to use anything from his official game into your mod. So are you gonna like revamp anything into your mod once you see what Nergal has put into his game?
I don't know if I will keep modding like I am currently doing once the official update is done, I will definitely do some bug fixes though, I remember for the longest time Nergal did not code Kimberly into the Memory Room, so stuff like that I would fix.

This game went dead and revived by fans. Now the original developer returns... It's kinda confusing turnout, will Scarlett's art work actually be used? Will Nergal have Glassfish make changes to her work? Will the story progress on with Neala powers?
The Scarlett art that was posted were a mix of concepts she had originally done for Nergal when he was still choosing an artist along with recent commissions, nothing that has to do with the current game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Status update: Start of the monster girl quest is done. Naga blowjob storyline done. Currently coding in the Undyne storyline, which involves me making an entirely new map for the demon town. For that I made one of the three usually inaccessible houses accessible after getting the Naga BJ. I also changed the dialogue for when you try to get in to these houses. One remains the one, one is changed to hint that Undyne will be there, and the other says "Shit! That Beast doesn't look friendly." That last one is a reference to the whole Mrs Potts situation as she unfortunately will not be in this update for obvious reasons.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
(Mrs.Kimberly and Peter hiding in a swimming pool changeroom wardrobe) It's a scrap, not ready, don't know when I can get completed...
MrsKimberly.png

(Dizzy agreed play with Peter with some toys) ... yeah... it's just another scrap art for creative purpouses...
Dizzy_remote_vibe_reaction.png
Keep the determination sharp, buddies.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Status update: Start of the monster girl quest is done. Naga blowjob storyline done. Currently coding in the Undyne storyline, which involves me making an entirely new map for the demon town. For that I made one of the three usually inaccessible houses accessible after getting the Naga BJ. I also changed the dialogue for when you try to get in to these houses. One remains the one, one is changed to hint that Undyne will be there, and the other says "Shit! That Beast doesn't look friendly." That last one is a reference to the whole Mrs Potts situation as she unfortunately will not be in this update for obvious reasons.
It's ok. Still on the way to be a great development. Glad to see the rise of a game that I liked a lot.
Doing awesome Chilly! Told you that you can do it.
I'm very curious to see where the story going to extends... very excited to see where it goes.:biggrin:
but now it's "hit the hay" 1 am. See you guys another time, if i get lucky.:coldsweat:

U

User_305918

A look at the Merfolk Sanctuary map that Undyne will appear in, any suggestions on how it should look?
At firSt glance I thought the map look like the area for one of the Regi Pokemon from Saphire, Ruby, and Emerald (Regice's Cavern to be exact). But when I zoomed in to see it, it does look different from it. So yeah keep it. I would ask for a Waterfall since Undyne's domain is a Waterfall, but I think all that water effect pixels will just lag the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
At firSt glance I thought the map look like the area for one of the Regi Pokemon from Saphire, Ruby, and Emerald (Regice's Cavern to be exact). But when I zoomed in to see it, it does look different from it. So yeah keep it. I would ask for a Waterfall since Undyne's domain is a Waterfall, but I think all that water effect pixels will just lag the game.
Storyline wise it's meant to be a small sanctuary for any merfolk that are visiting the demon town for things such as trade, I know it's probably weird to make lore for a fan mod lol

U

User_305918

Storyline wise it's meant to be a small sanctuary for any merfolk that are visiting the demon town for things such as trade, I know it's probably weird to make lore for a fan mod lol
I won't look a gift horse in the mouth my dude

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know if I will keep modding like I am currently doing once the official update is done, I will definitely do some bug fixes though, I remember for the longest time Nergal did not code Kimberly into the Memory Room, so stuff like that I would fix.

The Scarlett art that was posted were a mix of concepts she had originally done for Nergal when he was still choosing an artist along with recent commissions, nothing that has to do with the current game.
Understood ChillyScholar. I somewhat hoped for an alternative version then glassfish's art style. I'm sorry, if I offended you or anyone with my thinking.

U

User_228865

And honestly I doubt Nergal will come back Chilly you are this game's master now.
I love how this was posted a few hours before Nergal made the announcement of his return. It's almost like he saw it, got pissed off and then decided to come back :D

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
A risk you take using someone else's work. But Nergal also said he would make it more moddable, so all the non-canon content might fit in the game as modular pieces.

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
oh man chilly is doing so much for this game. He's that kind of person who inspired me to make Straight shota Fan-fic stories that are like this game only the protagonist boy has more than just mind control.

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Chilly, since you're the main brain behind all the fan made content, have you thought already about asking Nergal to help him do some "non-direct" participation for his official game ? Like, there has been so much work, it would be a shame to not see all of this tough work get implemented to the game... like, idk working as a 2nd hand team or something, basically smthg that involves ccoperation with nergal. Man that would be fucking dope

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Oh I'm overjoyed Nergal is back. Thanks god, this fan mod was going to some really strange directions. Not to piss on anyone's hard work - well done everyone. This is just so much better than I could've dreamed of.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes