4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I've been reading through the comments on Nergal's post, one suggests that he going to ask GlassFish to re-do the Ms Taylor scenes for his official realize so yay that's great!
However he also commented that he has no plans on adding in a Grandma character unless there is a high enough demand so.... please tell him to keep Grandma Susie or reference her in some way, don't let my precious baby girl die.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So I've been reading through the comments on Nergal's post, one suggests that he going to ask GlassFish to re-do the Ms Taylor scenes for his official realize so yay that's great!
However he also commented that he has no plans on adding in a Grandma character unless there is a high enough demand so.... please tell him to keep Grandma Susie or reference her in some way, don't let my precious baby girl die.
Hopefully she stays (cause you don't really see a lot of gmilfs haha) but with Patreon's no-incest rules we can only hope Nergal finds a writing loophole.

U

User_305918

That really depends on how Nergal thinks of it. And yeah with all the incest and taboo stuff being banned from Patreon. I am actually if Nergal will still keep the game as it is for the players but just writes it off as something else on Patreon to avoid being banned.

U

User_228865

hey, i didnt know lord chilly was a poet,
his glory never ceases to amaze,
long live the king!
He was a poet,
and I didn't even know it.
What a glorious time,
to find out that he could rhyme.
Now with great anticipation,
we must wait to see his creation.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Wait, you can only send a PM to Nergal on Patreon if your subbed to him ? mmh....

Anyway, if all of you people that are pledging to him could send him a message to tell him that we would REALLY like to see the granny character in the final game, that would be freaking awesome :eazyHype:

Guess i'm gonna pledge to him for a month so I can send him that message for granny Susie (and get the discord also to see what people think about it). Let's do this boiz

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
If in the final game, there'd be Granny Susie,
Really, I would be so very happy,
For shagging sexy grannies,
Truly is the bee's knees.

U

User_305918

Wait, you can only send a PM to Nergal on Patreon if your subbed to him ? mmh....

Anyway, if all of you people that are pledging to him could send him a message to tell him that we would REALLY like to see the granny character in the final game, that would be freaking awesome :eazyHype:

Guess i'm gonna pledge to him for a month so I can send him that message for granny Susie (and get the discord also to see what people think about it). Let's do this boiz
I asked but got no reply if he was going to use any Ms. Taylor or Granny from Chilly's mod into his version.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Stupid question - does anyone know how to contact Nergal (preferably through email)? I can't find anything in his Patreon page.

U

User_305918

Stupid question - does anyone know how to contact Nergal (preferably through email)? I can't find anything in his Patreon page.
Only way is by being a supporter to talk to him on his Patreon Page or Discord.

U

User_305918

I'm pretty sure some people on this thread have been asking him if he will add anything from this mod of Chilly's into his version. I saw some people asking on his announcement threads on Patreon.

I think it's best we wait to see what Nergal does instead of bothering him. He just got back and I don't think it will be wise to bother him with repeated questions. Chilly already feels overwhelmed and annoyed from the questions people here ask him and he has been on the verge of quitting before. I don't want to see that happening to Nergal after he returned. Let's wait for next month for the games release or any announcement he will make soon.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Well with regards with the new patreon guidelines.....we can suggest changing Grandma Susie to sweet old lady next door named "Susan " with a small backstory that she is a divorcee or hubby died and character wise someone who helps out the neighbourhood (a goodie two shoes)......but on the inside she is seriously sexually fustrated for being alone for so long and not being able to satisfy herself with the toys she buys of the net.......

Purity route : She gives MC private lessons after discovering the MC sword

Corrupt route : MC discovers sex toys and black mails her for lessons

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Wow I didn't mean to spam him to death until he accepts out of force lol.

Rather than annoying spam, I'd rather see it (on a positive side) as "enthousiasm" toward the implementation of the character in the game. Like, we know that Nergal is, as far as we're concerned, "not against" the fan-made content. So right now, the idea is to show him as much as we can that "we're really up for the granny character if you're ok with it", not "HOLY FUCKING SHIT PUT GRANNIE SUSIE IN THE GAME OR I'LL FIND YOUR HOME"-kind of things... See what I mean ?

To be honest, I PM'ed him earlier and now I almost "regret" it in a way, cuz sure, it might sound a bit pushy, plus, I assume he already got tons of stuff to do.... But on the other hand, that's how you show your idea, that's how you show that we're somehow determined about it. It's not about harassing as much as we can, it's about him realizing that there are enough people forming a global demand for him to at least check what it's all about... Even putting a comment on his last Patron post could help the cause.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Also, I pledged the 1$ tier to Nergal but I can't get access to the Patreon... Do I have to wait for the payement to process before i can get it ?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes