4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i would add an improvement of the phone menu, disable old save games, fan-art gallery, and the bust change.

on that note, how is @SecretSal doing? are you still working on your update?
What sort of improvement for the phone?

I'm not sure how far he has gone with the busts and such

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
It's scalie, scalie is furry but with lizards and stuff
I have a biology degree with a focus in animal behavior (which includes mating habits). So, while I personally find this stuff bizarre and unappealing, I'm curious if the fur people and affiliates (like you pointed out scalies) follow the same taxonomic ordering principles in animal science.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a biology degree with a focus in animal behavior (which includes mating habits). So, while I personally find this stuff bizarre and unappealing, I'm curious if the fur people and affiliates (like you pointed out scalies) follow the same taxonomic ordering principles in animal science.
Your words have confused me

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Your words have confused me
Let me see if I can ELI5. Do the people who partake in these things have their own groups and classes? Like furry people I would imagine be nothing but mammals. Scalies I would think only consist of snakes, possible dragons or dinosaurs, lizards, turtles, and crocodiliae (crocodiles, alligators, caimen, garvils). However, fish have scales so would they be included or have their own group?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Let me see if I can ELI5. Do the people who partake in these things have their own groups and classes? Like furry people I would imagine be nothing but mammals. Scalies I would think only consist of snakes, possible dragons or dinosaurs, lizards, turtles, and crocodiliae (crocodiles, alligators, caimen, garvils). However, fish have scales so would they be included or have their own group?
Furry can be used for as term for all species in general, or as you said just mammals. Aquatic life can be cetaceans or scalies, depending on if it's an aquatic mammal or a fish, fishes can just be fish too. Feathered animals are avians, which is kinda obvious. And then there are taurs, which is obviously centaurs minotaurs and the like. I had to look up WikiFur for this stuff, I'm not the guy to ask man I'm not a furry.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Furry can be used for as term for all species in general, or as you said just mammals. Aquatic life can be cetaceans or scalies, depending on if it's an aquatic mammal or a fish, fishes can just be fish too. Feathered animals are avians, which is kinda obvious. And then there are taurs, which is obviously centaurs minotaurs and the like. I had to look up WikiFur for this stuff, I'm not the guy to ask man I'm not a furry.
Thanks, I didn't think this stuff would have its own Wiki. Also I just assumed since you create a lot of content about it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am probably going to see if I can change Dizzy's hair colour, as it is too close to the moms and her hair colour was originally light brown.
I do recognise that the faces do looks quite similar with minor differences (I am probably more forgiving in that area than most), to be honest it took awhile to get used to seeing the Urban Demons characters in a different art style as I (as well as many others) are used to seeing Glassfish's art style for this game.
I am thinking about starting a tumblr page or patreon (mostly to fund commissions, still unsure about this option though) to keep anyone who is interested in this version updated, Still in communication with Scarlett about further commissions as well. But here is a image of Kimberly with her eyes open if you wanted to see.
View attachment 73784
I think all of the Characters look awesome. Dizzy might be the best looking out of all of them if you ask me.

I think that art would be awesome change to UD, so please continue the good work. (No disrespect to Glassfish or Nergal here, hell even Wootch deserves some respect - but I hope they wont mind.)

Reactions: DiosDecay

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
It's been tough to get some free time to see how you guys are going, but as I could read looks like the sun is shinning brighter for you fellows, and that makes me really happy. still on the studies, but I had a little time and made this:

Coach_Mary_skeptical_look.png
I hope to play Urban Demons at my school's holidays.
Now back to studies... :frown:

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
It's been tough to get some free time to see how you guys are going, but as I could read looks like the sun is shinning brighter for you fellows, and that makes me really happy. still on the studies, but I had a little time and made this:

View attachment 75552
I hope to play Urban Demons at my school's holidays.
Now back to studies... :frown:
nice

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
holy fucking mother of a bitch Nergal is back !!!

I can hardly believe it....

So what about all the content that has been created here ? Does Nergal knows about it ? Will he implements some in the main "official" game ? Or will this remain the "fanmade" side of the game ?

Also, since he's back, will Chilly and other people keep working on the game ?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
holy fucking mother of a bitch Nergal is back !!!

I can hardly believe it....

So what about all the content that has been created here ? Does Nergal knows about it ? Will he implements some in the main "official" game ? Or will this remain the "fanmade" side of the game ?

Also, since he's back, will Chilly and other people keep working on the game ?
He knows and has given me the okay to release another update, he has my permission to use items from the mod in the official game, it's currently unknown as to what exact items he will be using in the next official release. I suggest reading his returning to work post on patreon and using ctrl f to find my comment on that for more info.

Reactions: sagela

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Yep thank you Chilly, I just read some stuff on the previous pages and patreon and shit. Those are happy times man. Good job to everyone who helped to mod the game, you guys are beasts ('specially you chilly).

Man, now I really hope Nergal will see your works and will decide to include a grandma character ^^

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Coach Mary's dialogue has been completed and what has been done for her as been tested out.

Currently I am working on coding in the beginning of the monster girl quests, once that is done I will work on the dialogue and of course test it out. After I will compile a folder of unused popular concepts from the fan mod so that Nergal can read them and decide upon using them in his official release. Then I just need to make a new modded walkthrough text file of everything in the game along with a change log list to post on here once everything is done.

U

User_305918

@ChillyScholar I know Nergal has given you the okay to use anything from his official game into your mod. So are you gonna like revamp anything into your mod once you see what Nergal has put into his game?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes